Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

Eggs' P.O.V.

I'm scared. He's looking at me. I'm numb. I can't even feel the tears coming out of my eyes.
I can't hear anymore. All I can see is black. That's all.

~~~~~~~~~~
Slowly, my eyes are opening. I'm laying on something comfortable. I think I'm on a bed. That's where I was the last time. The room is spinning. I feel really dizzy. Everything is blur.
It took me a while to realize what's goin' on. When it finally happened I knew I wasn't safe. I wasn't safe at all. I tried walking. My legs were hurt. Really hurt, but I couldn't feel the pain. But I still tried to walk. It was hard.

When I was  finally out of the room I started trembling really bad. -Flash- „Warning! You’ve entered a highly dangerous area. You’ve entered from maintenance hatch 1B, reserved for cleaning and repair of The Scooper! Entering this side of the room is strictly prohibited by unauthorized people. What's happening with me? -Flash- You are in the scooping room now... - The same robot is talking to me, but with a weird voice. A girl's voice. I've heard it before.

-Flash- A little girl with two reddish ponytails came to me. „Let's go, brother!I want to play with her!.". „Not now,Eliza..." what was her name? Oh, I remember! „Not now, Elizabeth. I have work to do ". She looked at me, straight in the eyes. First, I thought she was crying, but she was angry. „Daddy! I want to play with her!Brother won't let me play with her!" . A tall man with black hair came out of a room.He seemed angry and tired. I was trembling.I didn't want to make her upset,but still...I can't control what I say or what I do. Everything is so familiar..."Daddy,can I please play with her?',the little girl said,in a spoiled way."Well,dear,daddy's really tired right now.I am really sorry,sweetie,but if you want to see her, you can watch her on the internet."His voice was calm. Why was I even afraid that much?

The little girl left the room.She seemed pretty upset. The man looked at me : "Cook dinner!And bandage those ugly wounds of your. All you do is to scare your brother .Make yourself useful for once!".His calm, sweet voice turned into a harsh,angry one.That's why I was afraid. That man is my father. The same person who starved me ,the same person who beat the shit out of me. That little girl was my sister. Now I remember everything.

~~~~~~~~~~

I still felt dizzy.I bet I have a fever. My legs were numb,so were my arms,but my abdominal part was in pain.I needed that part to be numb.Maybe I was bleeding,or maybe not. Who knows. I can't move anymore. I put way too much effort in getting up and slowly walking on the bed.

The hallways were silent. I liked it. That silence could distract me,somehow,from the pain that I'm dealing with right now.
I still don't understand a fact.Why am I not dead? I basically don't have organs.God,damn it!How am I going to take my pills? I'm too sick to live without them.
A punching broke the silence. I could reconize that sound from everywhere. That bloody sound.On the front door,Funtime Ennard came. He had some food in his wires. I guess those wires were his arms. He slowly came to me,holding a cake. A vanilla cake. I can remember buying the ingredients. On top of it it was wroten,with a very ugly hand writing " I'm really sorry".It was nice. I mean,he killed me. For the love of God,you can't just give someone a cake after you killed that person,right?

He looked at me,straight in the eyes. I could see the smile on his mask fading away,even tho it wasn't. Animatronics can not have feelings. He's not human. He's a...monster.No.I killed him.I killed my brother,my blood. I'm the one who killed his own kind. He just helped himself and now he wants to apologise.
I tried to talk. Guess what,my mouth hurts like hell. Hot tears fell from my eyes. Some wires wipped them away. I'm greatful. With what was left from my power I tried faking a smile,the same smile that hunted me for years. The same smile that I was looking at every single morning in the mirror.

"Stop faking it",a glitched voice said. I could feel some wires climbing on my body. For the first time in a while I finally felt safe ,so I tried again. This time I didn't fake the smile,it was real. This time he didn't say anything.

Hey,guys!Sorry for not posting.I had some school assigments. Anyways ,in my summer break I will update more. Stay safe,exotic butters!