Chapter 6

Circus Baby's P.O.V

I start singing a clam, sweet song. I love it. I always sing it. My mother used to sing it to me. I try to take my mind of of Ennard's betrayal. I hate him. How dare he? After everything... After every pain I gave to him he still doesn't understand that I'm his superior. No one else. I'm the one who's supposed to exit this hell... I need my family...I miss them... I'm curious how my brother is. I regret calling him a murderer. I regret making fun of him. I regret hating him. All he ever wanted was love. I regret helping Evan. That brat tricked me with his fake tears. Now I understand. Terrence was wearing that mask because of his scars. He scared Evan just once and then that little brat made his life a living hell. And I helped him, like the little sister I thought I was.

I needed Eggs Benedict to escape and get to my brother. I want to apologize for everything.

Ballora is dancing in her gallery. I can hear her footsteps. I kept singing while I walk towards her. She starts singing the same song. Strange. Maybe she heard it somewhere. I mean, it's not the first time I sing it.

Her voice calms me. Is just so relaxing. I feep safe. I didn't have this feeling for a very long time. Suddenly, the fire alarm turns on. A shiny flame comes out of Funtime Foxy's autorium (Idk how to write it). I freeze. Ballora stops singing. So am I. I run towards the exit. My metal bones are almost cracking the floor. I bumb into Funtime Freddy. „Watch where you're goin', you fat baby! ",oh,so that's how he calls me? So be it. I punch him across the face. Half of his mask falls of. The endoskeleton's eyes turn red. Without hesitation, I punch him one more time, his head almost falling of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm finally out. It's night. I'm alone, or that's what I thought. Funtime Freddy comes out, really hurt. I van see that. I guess he put his face back, but he kinda missed an eye. His body's gone, leaving just the wires.

I will leave him behind. I don't care about him. I have to find my brother and father. Especially my brother. Next to Circus Baby's is another pizzeria. I heard of it. „Freddy Feazbear's". I hardly go in there. One of my legs just won't work.

When I'm close enough, I can see a trash can. Inside are some rollers. They fit me. Now I can peacefully walk, since I can just drag around my broken leg.

Thanks God is night. People aren't around. Maybe there's a nightguard. Hopefully not.

Somehow, with my hurt leg I enter a room with black and white squares on the floor. Is quite a little room. There are some shelves on the walls. On them are plushies. Interesting. In the middle of the room is a box. The sound of music calms me. I heard it before...

~Flashback~
"Hey! Guve me back the ball!" I said, running towards the girl with brown hair.
"Come get it! Ha h-... Aaaaa ! Cassidy! You said you won't do that again! the girl said.

In front of me appeared another girl with two black ponytails. With a smile on her face, she jumped straight on the girl with brown hair.

" Casiddy! It fell! My music box is broken! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!"
"I'm sorry" Cassidy said, with a saddened look into her dark eyes.

I ran towards them. "Don't worry, my elder brother knows how to fix things. Your music box is gonna look new!" I said, very proud.

We ran to Michael, who was sitting on the bench,reading. "Hey, Michael! Yesterday you ate what was left from my food amd daddy told you to throw it away, but you didn't listen. I think he will be really disappo-"
"What do you need?" he asked me, in a whisper, but, somehow, deep down I knew that was actually his tired voice.
"Fix this!" I ordered, handing him the music box.

It took him a couple of minutes to fix the music box. The calming sound filled the air and the brown haired girl smile explained how greatfull she was.
"There you go - my brother said, handing her the music box- you should be more careful. It's kinda old. If you ask me, I would keep it at home. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but, it's just, you know..."

"My mom's dead. Yea. I got it. I carry this around so I could listen to the music if I'm upset."

"I'm sorry for remembering you, Charlie...."Michael said, sounding really upset.

~End of flashback~

" Charlie? "I said, without even thinking twice.

" How do you know my name? " a tall black puppet with purple tears said, exiting slowly the box once the music turned off.