Chapter 3

Ennard' P.O.V
-Past-
It's been a long time since I've been stuck in that Circus,looking like a mess. I tried to scoop myself a couple of times, but they stopped me or just fix me. I wasn't able to see the light. When it was day, people would come and see the other animatronics. They were all pretty.

Sometimes I could hear their happy voices,until, one day, everything stopped. The police came to investigate a case. They were looking around the entire pizzeria. I was in the vents all the time.

That case ended after a month. A little girl was missing and the police just ended the case. If I could just tell them what I saw...

In time, less people came. Things changed. I guess, if a kid is missing and the restaurant  was the last time that child was seen people are afraid.

Time passed away. At least that's what I think. The restaurant stopped working, so they shut it down. But not permanently. One day, a man came to check the animatronics and even me. He fixed us. He fixed me. I looked normal. At least that's what I thought.
The people started coming again. Everything was perfect,until some kids came and broke me. I looked just like before. Ugly. I couldn't stand it anymore. The shame, the laughing, I made people happy by being in pain.

One day, this nightguard came. It was a little short, with black hair and the clasic uniform. „Eggs Benedict ". He was the first nightguard who had the gut to come after that girl was missing.
Days went by. Circus Baby and the others wanted to kill him. Use him. So did I, but in the same time I didn't. I felt bad tho. I killed nightguards before, but not use them in this way.. But life's suck and not fair. He would die anyways, someday.

I knew Circus Baby. She wouldn't save the others like she promised. Just one of us could escape this eternal hell and I have to make sure she won't. I never liked her and she always hated me. What am I suppose to do? She replaced me. I will take my revenge soon. The others are blinded by her "kind heart". They think we will fit in a tiny human.

I was a human before as well. But the accident... I was 19. Ya know, the school playboy, basket player, popular badboy etc. The list can continue. Girls were looking at me all the time when I was walking past them,even tho I played with their hearts. And then it came a new group. Let's just say we got into a fight. A messy fight. It almost involved the police.

We were at Circus' Baby Pizzeria (or something like that). It was new. We started fighting in the bathroom. It took a while. The entire place got closed, so we could exit the bathroom and continue our fight.

One person pushed me. I hit my head on a table. Yes, I bled a little, but just a little. I was used with fights,so I tried to make a strategy. I hid behind Funtime Ennard. That was the main mistake. He started singing. The others boys got scared, thinking someone else is here. I didn't hesitate and I ran towards them. That was the moment when Ennard grabbed me and pushed me inside him. He broke my bones with his wires.
That was the moment when everything ended. No one searched for me. My parents were out of country with my little sister. They were just sending me money.

I didn't know when the time run that fast. I don't know how many years past by. All I know was that Eggs Benedict saved me.

The day I scooped him was really exhausting. I had to make another plan, tricking Circus Baby. It took me 3 nights. I was tired. We were all tired. Eggs was clever,but tired as well. Ballora could've killed him,but she didn't. She was afraid of Circus Baby and didn't want to disappoint her.

Finally. We were in the scooping room. I said what Circus Baby told me to. Exactly what she told me. I acted just like the original scenary. Of course, with a big change, but later.

His face was calm. His blue ocean eyes didn't seem to be afraid. They were, actually, calm and lovely. The sound of the scooper broke the silence. Then a moment before, not a moment later he was lying in a pool made of blood. His lifeless body was cold, I knew it. I hurried to escape. It was really hard. The other animatronics were following me.

I wish I didn't have to do this. At least, not like that, not wearing someone else's lifeless body.