Chapter 5

Terrence? Are you crying? "
Damn...the same voice... It's just way too overwhelming for me... I want to apologize. I want to say something. I want to hug him. Kiss his forehead (!NOT A SHIP!). I want my little brother. I need him.

My hands start trembling. My legs are numb. I feel so dizzy. One last tear falls from my eye. Then everything is black.

Ennard's P.O.V.

How was I cooking again? I don't understand. Whatever. Michael doesn't even eat. I hate it here. It's not worse than that pizzeria, but still. I need him to be my friend, soon. I need someone. Anyone. God, damn it.

I'm trying to find Eggs. He's not in the main room nor his room. Maybe the library? I mean, he's such a book worm sometimes. Maybe he's there.

Books, books and books. I walk in the library. It's a pretty big room, but kinda messy. Sometimes, Michael just can't decide which book he wants to read, so he starts more than three at the same time. I guess he didn't finish them.
„Michael? " I mumble. „Are you here? You're scaring me..."
No answer. Damn. The house feels so empty without him. I feel so sad. I actually feel and I'm happy, but in the same time I'm not. I'm not used to feel... ya know... feelings...

I start crowing in the vents. I used to stay all the time in the vents at the pizzeria. The others wouldn't come and bother me up there. The entire house is full of vents. Most of the rooms have them. I keep crowing until I find something.

The space begans to be really thiny. I don't fit anymore. I exit the vents. I'm in a room. The laboratory. Suddenly, I hear little sobs. A boy? He's kinda short. What is he doing here? I can't really see his face, since his hand are on his eyes. Some tears are falling, making his shirt wet. Does he have... Angel wings? Yes... He has... I never seen an angel before.

I walk towards him. He looks at me, scared, and says „ Please, help him... ". Help who? I look down. Omg... Eggs... He had purple veins all over his body. I think he forgot to take his meds... Damn it.

Slowly, I pick him up, bridal style. His room is not that far.
I put him in his bed, covering his body with a blanket. The little boy followed me.

„Hey, what's your name? "I said, confused.

„E-evan... But some of my friends were calling me Chris... You know... From Christopher... That's my second name...".

„So... How did you come here? "

„I-I don't know...I think Mikey brought me here... I don't know how..."

He's such a wimp. Dang it. Am I that scary? Why the frick does he cry? Whatever-

„Then he fainted and -sniff- there was someone outside and -sniff sniff-  it was pink and white and tall and scary..."

What's he talking about? Right now I need to take care of Eggs. Nothing more. I take a syringe from his bedside table and push it into his skin. Slowly, his veins dissappeard.

„Don't wake him up. Let him sleep. You should come with me to the main room to tell me more things about you. I don't know if I should let you stay. You could be dangerous for him. "

„But -sniff- he's my brother..."

Brother?! You kiddin' me. That explains why Eggs was so energic this morning. I guess he should stay.

„Alright, you can sta-"

The doorbell rang. Usually, people aren't coming in a forest. Nor a house which is in a forest. And definitely they don't use the doorbell.

I open the door, totally forgetting the fact that I am an animatronic. You've got to be kidding me... They're back...

Sorry guys... This chapter iss really short... I will try to make the next one longer, but I don't know if I will have enough time... Anyways, stay safe!