Chapter 10

Hey, guys! Here I am, with another chapter. I'm kinda struggling with making them long and I apologize for not posting that much. I'm also really sorry for my English since it's not exactly my first language. Here's my Instagram if any of you want to contact me:  _roxy.lbm_. Don't hesitate 🙃

Michael's P.O.V

The trees' branches  were moving slowly on air's wings. It was peaceful. One more hour and school was starting. Again, and again and again. All over again. It's like going to hell, but not because of the homework. People. The people were awful. Their staring, body shaming... The way they were talking behind my back or in front of me like I wouldn't hear. Like I was deaf. Like I was blind. I had nothing to say. Nothing to do. Just to wait for it to end. That's my favorite part of school; when it ends.

I used to be silent. Madly silent. Sometimes I would lie ti people that I can't talk. It was much more easier. If I can't talk people won't complain about my voice anymore. Sadly, I couldn't trick my classmates, nor my teachers. They knew already about my voice. They knew how incapable I was- I am.

At tests I wasn't writing. I've been punished for my mistakes. But if there's no answer then there's no such thing as right or wrong. I was nearly failing the class. The only thing that saved me were projects, even tho I think the teachers were just giving me average grades because they were kind. Most of them were kind.

There was this one teacher. The devil. He was a sport teacher. Of course, I was suck at it, like at everything else. I was in pain most of the time. Whatsoever, he used to look at me. Like I was his pray. It would sound weird, but my butt was always in his view. I wish I had something to cover it up, but my only jacket was used to cover my scars from the arms. I was his pray.

The days went on. He was looking at me, putting me to make more exercices than the others. Everything got harder and harder… until I failed. I needed better grades to pass his class.

The final exams came. Everything stressed me out. I wasn't focusing at people around me. I didn't focus on what they were doing that much. I was just doing things I wish I wasn't. After school, I went to his office. He wanted to help me to make better exercises so he could give me better grades.

And I did them. I did them all. I'm sure they were perfect. The teacher (Evan, by the way) said they were good. "Well, at least I will pass the class", I thought, immediately doubting my skills. The tall, brown eyed man came closer to me, staring into my blue eyes. I bet they were scared.

"You did pretty well -he said- the warming up…"

What does he mean by 'warming up'....?

"Uh...yea..thank you for giving me one more chance. I really appreciate it, sir. Now I should go...", I said, while he was touching my hips.

"But why should you hurry? You just came here. Don't you want to discuss your other grades? I mean, I could change some things here and there for you."

He's really scaring me. Just say something, idiot...

"Uh... That-that would be wonderful, sir... But I'm ashamed I have to decline your wonderfully polite offer. It's so kind of you, indeed, but I thibkI will handle them myself. I have to study, after all."

"But you're such a wonderful kid, with such wonderful talents. I bet you are, indeed, good at anything. Why should you waste your time studying when you can do other things? I can change all of your grades."

"Wonderful, sir, but I have to go- Wha-What are you doing…?"

And he locked the door. Just like that. He did that. I knew I shouldn't have came here...I'm just fourteen...