Chapter 8

Circus Baby' P.O.V

I ran towards her. She doesn't move, so I peacefully hit her head onto the wall.

Cassidy is still numb. The black haired girl looks dead. But I know better. She was already dead. Without any hesitation I use my 'Icecream' weapon. Now she's trapped inside of me. I will take care of her later.

With soft steps, I walk further and further, getting near the door. I try to touch the doorknob, but guilt won't let me. What if Charlie was right? What if he actually killed people? What if he killed kids?

"Don't hesitate. Stop it! Open the door! Free him!", I whispered to myself, ignoring the emptiness that was inside me. I guess Cassidy escaped, somehow.

Pressing my metal fingers on the doorknob I get flashbacks. About everything. About the beautiful, but painful past I had." Stop hesitating! ", I told myself, again.

Finally, I open the door. I enter the room. It's dark. I can't see anything,but I know someone is here. "Daddy?", I whispered. As an answer I hear a very loud, echoing, painful scream. My dad's scream.

Walking , I hit the something. I take the body in my hands, feeling the weight of an animatronic. Hopefully, where dad is.

~~~~~~~~~~

I run and run and run. I don't know why. I don't want to go back. I keep running and running. That's father in my hands. I hold a green, rabbit animatronic, which looks like it already suffered enough. Blood is all over my metal skin. If I would have my full senses I would smell blood. A corpse. Skin rotting.

When I'm finally out of the pizzeria I feel guilt, again. So much guilt. Maybe for letting the others die, or maybe because I wanted to hurt Cassidy.

I keep running and running and running. I don't know where I am. I don't know how much my energy would last. All I know is that in front of me is a mansion. A very big one. This is it. This is where my childhood took place. I'm finally home.

Ennard's P.O.V

I open the doors,stopping the agresive knocking. I wish I wouldn't stop anything. I wish I would just let it be. Circus Baby's here. Her red hair looks pink in the light. Eggs put them outside. They glow just when is night.

"You're... Here...?"

I freeze. Of course she still recognizes me. You can't just forget me. God...

"I... Y-yes, I am... What, um... Brings you here", I barely managed to speak. Now she definitely will think I'm an idiot. I mean, who wouldn't?

"What are you doing here?! Where's Eggs Benedict? Why -she seems like she's crying? Weird for an animatronic- why did you do that?"

I wish I could explain. I wish I could tell her the fact that I hate everyone, including myself. I wish I could apologize, but in the same time yell at her for trying to trick me. I wish I could hug her because she's her, but she tormented me all these years. I wish I would be better.

"Come in..."

~~~~~~~~~~

"So... Um... What brings you here...?"

"What do you think? I'm trying to survive. Thanks to you, my plan had a little twist. Now I'm here. I always come back. You're never going to get rid of me."

"Who's... this ?"

"Acording to the situation is non of your business. You betrayed me. You betrayed us. How dare you?!"

Silence. She's mad at me, again. She's gonna torment me, again. She's back. What am I going to tell Eggs when he wakes up? I mean, I can't just tell him Oh, hi, there's two more animatronics in your house. One looks like garbage and the other one was planing to kill you,but don't worry, we're just gonna keep you company. "

Circus Baby let out a loud sigh." So, um, here lives Eggs Benedict? "

" Yes. Please, don't disturb him. "

" I won't. At least, not now. Give me a room. A big one. "

Obeying, I led her to a room, far from Eggs'. I don't want her to be anywhere near him. I still have some humanity, but she definitely doesn't have any left.

Her room's big. It has a Queen sized bed, TV, dressing and so on. Of course, I chose a room with vents, so I can spy her.

Hopefully their presence won't ruin my future friendship with Michael.

~~~~~~~~~~

Michael's P.O.V

I wake up in my room. The cinnamon scent fills the air. Years ago,the same scent would be the same thing as happiness,but now it's awful. It makes me feel sick,and I don't even know why. The '' I am sorry cake'' made me feel the same.

On the nightstand are my pills. I finally found something that will let me be free from the pain. I'm not purple anymore,or,at least until now. Some purple-electric veins are traveling my body. Sometimes ,the skin near them turns purple as well.That's when it starts hurting like hell.

I pick up the medicine container with my slender arm. The pills are little and blue. I almost chew on one. I hate pills. They're awful. Right now I hate everything, but I hate the most those flashbacks. They come with the feelings and the feelings come with the pain. Fuck memories.

A couple of minutes passed and I realize what's happening. Evan. He's back. He's here,somewhere. I have to find him.

The pills' effect is not working yet, but still,my brother is here. I can apologize. I can do so many things. But I killed him,didn't I? I've been such a bully towards everyone and everything. I trapped my feelings inside of me, resulting my brother's death.

I have to apologize.

~~~~~~~~~~

The cold floor makes my legs feel sore. It's understandable. The pills aren't working yet. It's gonna take a while,tho.

The library is empty, just like laboratory.

"Ennard...?"I say, sounding disperate in the silence.

I can hear some footsteps

"Terrence?", two people said.