Chapter 9

⬆️ Up there is one of my favorite FNaF songs. Check it out!

Terrence. That was my name. It still is, but in the same time it's not . Terrence is the past that I want to let go. Terrence is gone. I'm Michael.

"Evan?E-ellie? Y-you guys...you guys are here?", I said,sounding pathetic . So pathetic. I want them to be with me.I am selfish for actually wishing something like this. All I did for them was ruining their life.

My little brother comes at me with loud footsteps and wraps his hands around my waist. The hug feels warm, exactly what I need. Circus Baby, or should I say Elizabeth, doesn't move at all. I can't imagine what she's been through. Does she forgive me? Does Evan forgive me? I don't think so. I should ask, but how much I'd try to, my mouth won't open. I don't know if it's the overwhelming pain from my skin or just my dumb emotions. Whatever it is it's stopping me from apologizing.

Slowly, I raise my hand enough for Ellie to understand the fact that I need her. She comes at with hands wide open. Damn, I think she's gonna squeeze all the organs out of me. If I have any left.

That's when everything made sense. I don't have organs. Or at least,not all of them. That is why I can't eat. I feel like throwing up and when I actually eat I take out everything.

"I'm sorry...So,so sorry...I-I should've done something...I shouldn't have left him do those things to you...I'm really ,really sorry...I know sorry won't change anything,but I'm sorry...I'm s horrible sister and-

"You're not- Evan interrupted her- I put all those things inside your head. I'm suppose to be the elder ,responsable brother,but I'm just a living-dead mess who can't even talk properly without sluttering. I can't even apologize in a decent way!"

"And that's the moment when everybody is starting to blame themselves!-said an annoying mouse like voice-. That is going to be astonishing but in the same time really expected from you three! Three siblings , the hindered cry-baby, the little pathetic bratty sister,and,in the end,my favourite, the elder depressed killer aka the anxious abused Terrence aka Eggs Benedict!"

"Wh-Who...?" Elizabeth says,almost sounding devastated.

"He was Eggs Benedict the whole,entire time!"

A 5'11 feet?/180,34 cm rabbit comes out from no where. He is wearing a purple vest speckled with star prints and a purple bow tie with two black buttons near the top of his chest. He also has stitches stretching across his hands. The purple eyes are kinda scary. He looks like a pshyco that would make kids feel save.

"Who the hell are you?" ,I mananaged to say.

"Oh, pardon me, I forgot to introduce myself? No problem; I am the glorious,powerful entity who managed to stay thousands of years inside people's minds, the one and only who was able to destroy others life, the one who knows everything, the one who has his own cult! Some people are calling me a killer, others a blessing from their God. For now, in this century, I would love to be called Glitchtrap".

God ,please ,help me. What the hell is this thing.

" This 'thing' has a brain,you know?"

He can read my mind?!What the duck!

" Kids these days really like to swear, don't they? However yes, I can read your mind ,but just when you're in this weak moment. Once the pills' effect it's going to work I won't be able to perform some of my powers on you ,or anyone else."

" Very useful Information, now get the hell out of my house!'

" Oh,darlin'! Such a temper from a young man! I can quite associate it with someone else's. You three are such an interesting deal. Maybe I'll actually remember you all after a couple of years. If you can even think about it! You three are just like your parents. William's weakness killed him. So,who's next? Who's going to be my next victim? Is it you,dear Elizabeth? Or you, Christopher? Your weaknesses are indeed very helpful. With just a little power I can make you both end up like your father. Michael's not far."