PT. 1 - How bad could it really be?

Part 1
How bad could it really be?

A/n Pov ~

The prosperous kingdom of Megálos, and it's capital, one of the prettiest city out there corazón.
And in its center stood tall, the Royal Palace.

The empire of Megálos was blessed with natural beauty, it was something you could say "out of fictional world."

It wasn't just the natural beauty, the kingdom's buildings specially the Royal Palace was a work of art, an archetype of great architecture.

Though it's True Treasure was its Princess, y/n y/l/n, only child to the King and Queen.

She was beautiful, to the point that people would call her reincarnation of Venus, goddess of beauty.

Her beauty was known to the world, she was throned as the prettiest lady to have ever walked.

Many would visit the kingdom, in hopes of getting a glimpse of such a beauty. Whether it be the beauty of kingdom or the princess royal.

Her Royal Highness, princess y/n y/l/n, wasn't just a pretty face,
She had defeated many intellectuals in debates, and many warriors in battle fields.

But since the Princess herself hadn't chosen her life partner.

The responsibility to do so was left on the King and Queen.

Needless to say, it was a hustle to find someone worthy enough for the princess.

Many Kingdom's prince's were rejected even before being shown to the princess herself and those who somehow managed to pass through the King and Queen's expectations, they were rejected by the princess.

And the cycle continued for a long while,
that was until the princess finally agreed for a prince.

She was tired of every conversation being about her marriage and seeing her parents worried about her non existent love life was getting too much.

Marrying another prince would also strengthen kingdom's foreign relations.

Moreover, it wasn't like she had someone in her heart.

So she agreed, and let's just say that the fact the prince in question was one of the most skilled swordsman and archer, may have played a little (rather a huge) role in her agreement.

She had never met him, but he was definitely better than every other option she had.

//and isn't that what life's about, selecting the best possible option, for perfect doesn't exist.//

She had heard alot about how great of a warrior he was. And then she came to know that he used to be a painter, his paintings, even as a kid, were good enough to be deemed professional.
All the more reason to like him.

And let's not forget, his ethereal face and Greek God figure.

What else does one need, ah yes, personality.

Let's hope his personality is as good as his skills and beauty. For there is no way it could be better than that.

The truth could only be known once you meet him, but to meet him you would have to agree upon marriage.
Which was definitely tragic

so you agreed.

To marry a man whom you have never met,

Marrying a stranger is not a genius idea, but whomever you would have chosen it would have been a stranger.

You had no idea about any of those prince's personalities, and His Royal Highness,
Prince Jungkook Jeon of Korea had remarkably excelled others in every other aspect.
and after all

how bad could it really be.