Prologue

Anthony Edward Stark. Anthony Edward Stark was here, standing right in front of you in court arguing with the judge about whether you could stay with him or not. All the other Avengers were sitting behind you in the courtroom in front of all the other public viewers and paparazzo. "With all due respects judge Graham, living with me is Y/N's best option right now. Hell, I am Iron man. I'm capable of taking care of an 18 year old." Tony argues. You're just sitting there, completely overwhelmed by what had happened in the past 2 weeks. But who are you to blame?
It's not everyday that New York City is almost completely destroyed and you get rescued by the Avengers, and it's even crazier to think that one of them could possibly become your new guardian or parent or whatever you want to call it. You don't even really know the man who is willing to take you in. While the discussion in court goes on, you're zoning out completely, escaping into a fantasy world and imagining a better life.
You imagine your father and little brother still there with you, a happy mother. You're living in a big, beautiful, peaceful kingdom. You're some kind of princess, but not the helpless ones portrayed in fairytales. You're a badass who slays all of the dragons coming your way, winning every war.
"Y/N? Y/N Y/L/N! Are you still there?" You get pulled right out of your dream life by judge Graham, who is giving you an annoyed look. "Yes, sorry Mrs. Graham. I guess I just zoned out." you reply, scratching your neck. You could've lied, but what difference does it make? "Could you please repeat whatever it was, that you were saying?" you smile politely at her.

"Do you want to live with Mr. Stark and his little group of heroes?" you nod, a smirk plastered onto your face. "Yes I do, your honor." your answer was confident.
"Good then it's settled. You're staying with him. Now get out of my court room." God she's grumpy. You chuckle at your own thoughts and follow Tony and the others out of the building, your head held high and eyes lit up like its Christmas day. Even though you don't quite know these people, you have a feeling that this is the beginning of something really great.

"Y/N? You'll be driving to the tower with Steve and Bucky okay? I'll meet you guys there. If you want anything for your room let Friday know and she'll order it." you nod mumbling a "M'kay, thanks." Tony smiles at you and you can see the sincerity of his smile in his eyes, even below his sunglasses. "You're welcome kid. Now get going." You do as you're told and climb into the backseat of Steve's 1967 'Captain America' Camaro. Of course he drives a car named after himself. You roll your eyes, but smile, knowing that Steve is actually a very nice human being. After Steve starts the engine you put in your new air pods pro that Tony gave you like a week ago. It's weird having something so expensive. You're used to used, cracked phones and dollar store-headphones not the newest technology. But you guess that's something you won't have any problems adjusting with.
30 minutes after you arrived at the 'Stark Tower' and therefore your new home you were laying on the couch of this huge room. Your room. You look around to see a black king sized bed next in the corner of the room, right next to the big panoramic window. Usually you'd worry about people being able to watch you, but considering your room was on the 16th floor you didn't think it was quite possible.
Next to your bed is the couch you are currently laying on, a small coffee table placed in front of it. On the opposite wall huge flatscreen is hung up, so you could watch Tv from your bed and the couch. Next to the Tv is a door, you haven't yet looked inside so you decide to get up and take a look. As you open the door you're entering a pretty bathroom. It has a rain shower, a toilet, two sinks and two closets.
Guess I'm sharing the bathroom? But with whom? Oh god hopefully not Strange or worse, Banner. Thinking about who it could possibly be you don't notice someone entering the room from the second door.
"Hey. Are you just gonna stand there all day or can I pee?" you jump at the raspy voice.
You turn around and see who was introduced to you as Natasha Romanoff, the black widow. "Sorry to disappoint you but I was actually planning to stand here for a little while longer." you try to joke, but apparently the redheaded woman did not find it amusing at all. Instead she sighed and then continued to shove you out of the shared bathroom, locking the door behind you. "Fucking great." , you mutter to yourself. After a minute you continue looking around your room. You like it, but it doesn't have any personality, which you decide to change. "Friday?" you ask into your room. "Yes Ms. Y/L/N? What can I do for you?" You smile as you tell her to order countless LED stripes, funko-pops of your favorite TV- series, pictures for a picture wall and a wall tapestry, adding a cute fuzzy carpet later on, which will make your room look like a tik tok teen dream.