Chapter one

About two months have passed since your first night at the 'Stark Tower'. Somehow everything yet nothing has changed since then. Surprisingly you have grown really close to Clint, Bucky and Maria as well as Wanda and Peter. You got along really good with everyone - well, almost everyone. Your relationship to Natasha is still rather complicated, but then again it does not have the biggest impact on you. Tony takes his job as your guardian very seriously and does everything to make you feel at home and so does Pepper. Everything seems to be going just fine, and you can't complain about it.

Everyone except for Wanda, Peter, Natasha and you is out on a mission today and Natasha is not exactly pleased to be announced the babysitter for the day. "Just don't do anything stupid. I'm in my office doing my latest mission report, don't disturb me. And Y/N? The don't do anything stupid warning is put out there especially for you." Great, now we're not even allowed to have some fun. By the way they were looking at you Wanda and Peter were thinking the same thing. The second Nat vanished in her office you three say "Let's do something really stupid." in unison. You plan on sneaking out and going into a bar and for that to work Peter and you break into Tony's lab to create fake ID's. While he is working and you are supposed to watch out for the Russian spy you play around with one of Tony's Iron Man hand blasters, shooting a hole into the wall. "Peter, hurry! We gotta get out of here!" you whisper yell at him. "Why did you even do that? Don't touch anything anymore Y/N. Please!" he says as he finishes the last ID. "Lets go I'm done." he says and you guys run out of the Stark Labs. You three get ready as fast as you can to avoid being caught. Without thinking you take one of the chevy stingrays and drive to a bar you found online. You park your car and get out. You first look Wanda up and down - she's wearing a red cocktail dress with a black leather jacket and heels - and then Peter, who went with a casual jeans and T-shirt look. You yourself are wearing tight black ripped jeans, a white crop top and an oversized denim jacket combined with your boots. All in all you are really satisfied with the way you guys look. As you make your way into the bar Peter seems very nervous and you are afraid he will get you busted, but he actually manages to get his act together. Now you're all sitting at the bar. Wanda is drinking her strawberry margherita, Peter is occasionally sipping on his beer whereas you are downing shot after shot while sipping your mojito. "I want to go back to Europe. Getting drunk was way easier over there." you say into the group. "Wait you're European too?" Wanda asks surprised. "Yeah, I used to live in Germany but my mom moved us here when I was about to turn 16." You smile, trying to suppress the memory of the whole story. "Well Y/N, I get what you mean, but lets just enjoy tonight." She gives you a small smile. "You're right". Oh and you do enjoy the night. By the time the clock strikes twelve you and Wanda are roaring drunk and dancing with a desperate Peter trying to get you undercontrol. As he tries to drag you off the dance floor, you see 3 men approaching you. "That's- security guys. I think we should g-go!" you slur. You start running but when you see Wanda tripping over something you can't just keep doing so. I already left my dad behind. I cant leave her behind too. You run back and jump the security guy in the middle and try to attack. Carol and Bucky had taught you some things but you could not quite access these abilities in your state. "Run!" you scream as you see Wanda just standing there, Peter right behind her. "Just run guys! Don't tell the Russian devil!" You scream while simultaneously punching the security guards around you. After 3 seconds Maximoff and Parker start sprinting and are soon out of sight. "Very brave of you little girl. We know that you're not 21." he laughs at your attempts to free yourself. "Shut up auxiliary cop." you yell. God I am in deep trouble . The cop brings you outside, where the real police is already waiting for you. Some officer introduces himself to you but you already forgot that name after a minute. He cuffs your hands and seats you into the back of his police car. "Let me out of here. Let me out. You can't do this!" you keep screaming the entire ride to the police station and even in the police station. That is until one officer threatens to tase you if you won't stop. "Who are your parents?" the nicer officer asks. You need a second to process his question. " My what?" you ask, still slurring and mumbling. This question made you think of them. Your dad, who died in a fire you caused, and your mother, the woman you love so much but hate at the same time; the woman who blamed you for the death of the love of her life; the woman who manipulated and guilt tripped you; the woman who had hit you, only to apologize 20 minutes later and pretend like nothing ever happened. And still you love her. You shakily start to speak as you try to force her out of your mind: " I don't have any." The officer sighs. "Who am I supposed to call then? There must be someone." You consider telling him about Tony, but would he believe you? A drunk girl claiming to live with the Iron Man? Still you decide to give it a shot. "Well, my guardian is Anthony Edward Stark mostly known as Tony Stark, genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." The officer starts laughing in your face. " Yes of course, you're with Tony Stark. And I'm the new Queen of England." He keeps laughing until he is cut off by a sharp voice. "I guess you better pack your things then, because she is in fact with us, which is also the reason you will let her go." The redheaded spy walks into the police station, pulling Wanda after her and Peter following like a scared puppy. "Natasha Romanoff, it's an honor to meet you!" the officer beams. "It's Agent Romanoff to you. Now let her go." the officer hesitates not sure what to do in a situation like this. Yet he quickly lets you go after Natasha stares him down, her gaze intense. You gulp, not knowing what would have been worse: staying the night in a cell or leaving with Nat.