Backstory

[Y/n pov]

Tomorrow is the day I was going back to L'manburg, my home. I haven't been home for almost a year now. Its gonna feel different being back i already know it. I miss my friends, I miss causing destruction that would have got me in trouble but I never did because my brother was president. I helped make L'manburg but was never given credit for it because all the trouble I did but I didnt mind, I didnt want any credit. I was always the trouble kid. I forced little kids to do stuff for me when I was younger. Me and Wilbur once "accidently"set the woods on fire before. It wasn't on accident, both me and Wilbur like causing trouble but he was just to scared. I took the blame for the fire cuz I like dealing with the punishment, I like pain and I just didn't want Wilbur to deal with mother. My own mother thought I was a monster. She was right of course but it still hurt. Everyone in my family still loved me for all the trouble and destruction I have done except my mother. She hated me, I was a disappointment to her. Her favorite child was techno because how smart and brave he was. When my mother died it didn't affect me because the way she treated me. I was the unwanted child to her. My dad phill was amazing to me. He would train me and techno. Tommy and Wilbur were offered the training but Tommy wanted to be self taught to show off and Wilbur didnt really care for fighting. I miss my family alot. The only reason I went on this mission is because my dad sent me on it. I'm guessing him and Wilbur got tired of defending me for everything I have done but oh boy I'm coming back and I'm ready to cause some destruction.