Chapter 1

[Y/n pov]

Today was the day I was going back to my home. I was gonna finally see my brothers again, my father again.

I look around to see everything has changed. I follow a path that walked me to a castle. I continued to walk towards it. The castle had rainbow windows. I like that, it was unique unlike other peoples windows. It also reminded me of eret. He always talked about wanting a castle with those type of windows. It made me smile.

As I walked inside the castle I see someone inside. There was also a throne. I looked closer to see it was eret.

"Eret?"

Eret started looking around to see who was there until he spotted me.

"Y/n?"

I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

"Its me, I'm back"

"I cant believe your back"

"Yeah I'm back, what happened why arent you wearing your L'manburg uniform and why are you in a castle are you like a king or sum?"

"I'm not apart of L'manburg anymore y/n"

"Why? Where is Wilbur I need to see him"

"You can't see him"

Did wilbur hate me. Does he never wanna see me again?

"Can i at least go see L'manburg?"

"You can't"

"Am I banned from L'manburg? What has happened?"

Inside I started freaking out. Did something bad happen. I know I love distruction but L'manburg is my home. That's the one thing I don't want destroyed.

"Please follow me" Eret got up from the throne

I nodded my head and followed him. We walked until we got to a blown up place covered in glass.

I look around i see the L'manburg flag. It looked burnt and just ruined.

"Please tell me this isnt"

"This is the remains of L'manburg, I'm sorry y/n"

"Where is Wilbur, I need to see Wilbur"

Wilbur was like my bestfriend. Yeah I had other brothers but Wilbur was nothing like them. I just wanna see Wilbur.

"You would need to sit down for what im about to tell you, im gonna have to tell you everything that has happened since you left"

I nodded as tears fell down my face. We walked to a McDonald's that was never here a year ago. We walked to a table and sat down.

"After about two weeks you left, the dream smp declared war"

"I remember the dream smp, I don't remember who the leaders name is but I remember punz, George and I think snapmap im not sure"

"The leader of the dream smp is Dream, and its sapnap not snapmap"

"Well get to the point i dont have all the time in the world"

"Okay well anyways the dream smp offered me land and to become king, I already knew L'manburg was gonna lose because we didn't have you so I just accepted their offer"

"So you fucking betrayed L'manburg? Don't worry I would too"

"Well Tommy talked to dream and offered his two disc for independence and dream accepted"

Eret continued to tell me the rest of what happened.

"Then we heard big explosion go off, L'manburg was blown up and we all saw two figures. It was philza and Wilbur"

"Finally Wilbur has the guts to do something big that would cause so much"

"Y/n please dont get angry about what im about to say" eret looked worried

He is making me get worried. Did something happen to Wilbur?

"Wilbur told Phill to kill him, and he did" his voice was breaking as eret spoke

My heart felt like someone just grabbed it, pulled it out and destroyed it. My own brother was dead. Tears started running down my face faster and faster. I felt like breaking every thing that came in sight.

"Why, why did he tell him to kill him? WHY DID HE LISTEN TO HIM?" I yelled from the top of my lungs

I felt the pain I didn't like. For once I hated the feeling of pain. This isn't erets fault nor phill. Phill does what he is told, its not his fault.

"Im sorry y/n"

"no no no this can't be real"

We both sat there in silence. I was crying as eret just sat there.

"I know a way to bring him back y/n, but its risky"

He knows a way? Please tell me i can bring him back. I miss my bestfriend.

"How?" I wanted to know right away

"The revival book" eret said slowly

"And who has this "revival book"?" I was interested i was willing to do anything for my brother

"Dream"

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
[A/n]
WOOOOHOOO CHAPTER 1 DONE ANYWAYS it took me like 3 days to write this chapter cuz I had to think about how I wanted to start off this book and stuff.
[W/c]
808