Chapter 7

[Y/n pov]

(Two weeks later)

Wilbur has left me and ranboo to build this "burger van". As the days went by, the more I got to know ranboo the more I wanted to know about him. He is one of the kindest people I ever met but there's something strange about him. He is keeping secrets that can cause problems, and I can just tell that.

Besides the burger van, I been thinking about dream. I have been visiting him everyday before I leave to meet up with Ranboo. We been getting to know eachother more and more. I found out his favorite color is green, and he has two sisters name drista and Madeline but they lives with their grandmother far far away from here and he has a brother name foolish. The way he talks about drista and Madeline tells me he has a soft spot for both of them. Madeline is the same age as his bestfriend sapnap and I guess Madeline used to have a huge crush on Sapnap.

[Btw ima make dream have another sister that's sapnap age ykyk maybe future story]

I told him about my family and how close I was with each of them. He was suprised with the stuff I have done in the passed. He asked me a hard question if I regretted all the stuff I have done. It took me awhile to get an answer.

"No, I dont regret it because then we probably wouldn't be having this conversation right now in this prison" I responded

"Your beautiful y/n and its driving me crazy how everyday you come here and I cant touch you" Dream mumbled

He thinks I'm beautiful? God no I'm more than just beautiful. I'm just kidding but he really thinks I'm beautiful? Maybe he just wants to get out of this godamn prison and you know what I would want to get out as soon as possible too.

Ever since that day, dream has been flirting with me more and more. Its making me go crazy with all these feelings. I don't get butterflies when I'm around him but I feel safe.

"Ranboo, I need some advice"

This is probably gonna be one of my biggest regrets asking this child.

"Uh yeah y/n what is it?"

"Do people only flirt with a person just so they can get the person to help them escape a place?"

"I dont think so, I never thought of that"

"Thanks for the help gremlin"

Oh I forgot to mention I gave Ranboo a nickname. Gremlin because he is so tall it makes that nickname funny. He gave me a nickname too. I find the nickname cool I guess.

"Your welcome tiny" Ranboo said

We were finally finished cooking the food for the van as we saw Wilbur walking to the van.

"Hello y/n and ranboo, hows everything going?" Wilbur asked curiously

"Everything is going very well, I got to know Ranboo while we worked on this. Oh and thanks for all the help Will"

"I did help the best didnt I y/n?" He chuckled

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. The sibling love right now. I left the burger van and went to the house foolish built me. Oh yeah I also met foolish and he was very kind enough to build me a house FOR FREE!! This man deserves the world. Him and dream dont look alike at all. Wait I dont even know what dreams face looks like.

I walked to my desk and sat down on my chair. I started thinking of a plan to get dream out. Sam stopped being the person he was to me because of this dude name Quackity. I guess Quackity got all piss that Sam let Techno go and that Sam got distracted by a girl. I'm not just some girl, I'm the one and only y/n.

Dream been telling me that this Quackity dude used to visit him everyday and torture him to give him the revival book. Thank god dream still hasn't given him it. This Quackity guy sounds like a total dick.

These passed two weeks have been alot to be honest. Phill and I hung out a few times which made me happy. Techno said he would help me break out dream. It took awhile to get Phill to agree with this but Techno is his favorite so of course he agreed because of him.

I grabbed a book I have been reading called "If I stay" and went to the page I am on. The way Adam and Mia are together makes me kinda wish it's me and dream. For some reason dream is always on my mind and its killing me.

Finally I finished reading some chapters and started getting ready for bed. I wonder what it would look like with dream if we brushed our teeth together and went to bed together. STOP THINKING THAT Y/N. YOU NEED TO REMEMBER MEN AND BOYS ARE TRASH. Does Sam even allow dream to brush his teeth?

[A/n]
As you guys can tell I'm kinda going very slow on getting dream and y/n together. I always kinda speed run relationship in my other stories so this time I'm tryna make it go kinda slow. Its killing me but soon they will get together.