Chapter 6

[Y/n pov]

"Wilbur?"

I run up to him and hug him tightly.

"Your alive? I thought you were dead"

He looks down at me and smiles.

"I'm alive looking amazing"

I chuckled, I missed his small little jokes. I missed him.

"I missed you wilbur"

"I missed you too"

I thought he was dead. That means I dont need dream anymore. But I already made that deal with him and I dont break my deals. I'm a fucked up person but I dont break deals no matter what except when they fuck me over.

"I need you to help me with something" Wilbur spoke

"With what?"

"Let's make a burger van" he gets all excited

Oh shit I can already tell war is gonna start again if this motherfucker makes another van.

"Are you gonna start another war? If so just tell me right now"

"No no I don't want any wars I want peace and just to sell burgers to people" he smiled

I know that smile, that means he is up to no good which makes me wanna actually help him.

"Will it only be us?"

"No, I'm gonna ask phill if he wants to help"

"I havent seen phill yet" I got excited.

I am very excited to see phill. He is my own father after all and he was the only one that sent me letters because he was the only one that knew where I went.

"Let's get going now then" he gave me a smirk.

This dude is hiding something else. I cannot keep up with him and his crazy thoughts. Who knew Wilbur Soot would become who he is now.

We talked while we walked to this place called "Snow chester". Wilbur was a little sus of the place like me but if it was the place to talked to phill then we are going.

We finally got there and saw both phill and techno.

"PHILL" Wilbur yelled

Phill turned and saw both of us. He froze for a second then realized it was real. Me and Wilbur both ran to phill and hugged him.

"Your both back" phill spoke up

"For good too" I added

As we were all hugging i heard clapping in the back. We let go of eachother and saw it was techno.

"Phill why don't you tell y/n why you sent her on that quest"

"What?"

I turned to phill who completely turned almost as pink as techno's skin.

"What is techno talking about?" I was curious

"I- uh"

I love phill but seriously he always acts like he is never the one who causes some problems and always gets alway with it.

"Wilbur ask phill what you wanted to ask him" I was irritated by now

"Oh right, phill I would love to ask you if you would like to help me and y/n build and start a burger van"

"Not this again"

"Cmon phill its gonna be all civil, no wars, no country's"

"I dont think I can help you Wilbur"

"Cmon phill help us, you sent me away for over a year and Wilbur died just help us" I said

"I can't help you but I might know someone that would maybe help you guys" phill looked at both of us

"Who is it?" I was curious again

"His name is ranboo, he lives near us" Phill started pointing to a figure that looked like a mixed enderman mixed with something unknown.

"He looked weird" Wilbur complained

"He is very nice person" Phill said

"He looks like that weird kid that no one talks to that gets picked last for games"

"He doesn't look that weird, let's give him a try" I said

Wilbur rolled his eyes as I grabbed his wrist. I tighten my hand on his wrist and his eyes quickly opened wide.

"What the fuck y/n that hurts" He cried out

"I know that doesn't fucking hurt, now let's go meet this Ranboo person"

We walked up to him and waved.

"Hello im y/n and this is Wilbur" I smiled at him

"Oh hello" Ranboo looked very nervous

"We would like to ask you for some help?" Wilbur added on

"What kind of help?"

"Wanna help us build and start up a burger van" Wilbur chuckled

[A/n]
Have you guys started school yet? I have and its been making me super busy lately.
[W/c]
858