Chapter 2

[A/n]
Daily reminder:
Go drink water

[Y/n pov]

"Where can I meet dream?" I asked eret

"He is currently in prison"

"Why is he in prison?"

"He has done many things that I can't even remember"

"Do you think I can visit him today?"

"Dream cant have visitors anymore because of an incident that happened with a visitor.."as he said that his voice spoke lower

"What was the incident? Did he sleep with a visitor cuz that would be fucking hilarious"

"No, he um killed tommy"

Tommy died? No no tommy cant be dead too. Why the fuck didnt he tell me right away. What if techno dead too?

"Tommy as in my brother tommy?"

"He went to visit dream as a final goodbye but he got trapped there and well dream killed him"

Not surprised he killed Tommy. Being trapped in a prison with that child I would have killed him too.

"Why? WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TELL ME RIGHT AWAY ERET" I started raising my voice

"Y/n-"

"THAT WOULD MAKE TWO OF MY BROTHERS DEAD ERET AND YOU DIDNT EVEN TELL ME THAT TOMMY DIED"

"Y/n, dream revived him. He is alive" eret quickly said before I can yell at him more

"So is that how you all found out he can revive people?"

"Mmh but your gonna have to talk to quackity or sam to convince one of them to let you in the prison to talk to dream"

"That sam person seems more nicer, where can I meet this sam?"

"Follow me"

Eret got up and walked out of the McDonald's. I followed him as he walked. We walked pretty far until we saw a huge building. It was really big.

"Is that the"

"Its the prison, please be careful if you are able to get in"

I nodded my head and walked ahead as eret stayed there. I noticed he waited until I got to the prison for him to walk back to his castle. I walked in and saw a greenish man looking like a creeper.

"Hello?"

"Hello, you must be sam" I gave him a fake smile

"If you are here to visit dream then I'm sorry because dream cant have any visitors"

He seems a little sweet. I can convince him to let me visit this dream guy.

"I'm y/n, Wilbur sister"

"Your the sister that no one has met"

"Mhm I am, since you let my little brother die here, you have to let me in this prison or I can take you to court for my brothers death that you where in charge with" I dont wanna waste anytime I need to bring back Wilbur.

"Woah woah y/n you dont need that but I cant let you in"

I guess we have to go with plan B.

I start to step a little closer to him and have my index finger going up and down his neck.

"I think you should let me in" I whispered in his ear

He looked in shocked. I just had to do what I had to do to get in this prison.

"I will let you in right now" sam started doing all the procedures and stuff. I had to put all my items in an ender chest. This was a lot of work to do just to go visit someone in a prison. It's a huge prison too. I would get lost in here if I was alone.

We got to the last part and I see a far room with lava covering it.

"Is that where he is?" I asked him

"Yes this is" sam replied

He pulls down the lever that takes down the lava and I see something strange.

"Is that?" I look closely to try to see who that was.

It was techno. What did this motherfucker do to get in this prison.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
[A/n]
I'm trying to start writing again but its summer and I just feel like sleeping.