Chapter 9

I been trying my best to keep updating but school keeps stressing me out. I lately tho have been very motivated to write. Also Phill character isnt really the same as his character in the actual SMP so I apologize for that.

[Phill pov]

Recently y/n has been visiting dream everyday after she works on the burger van which has me questioning why. Dream hasnt been a good person at all. He murdered Tommy and tried to kill many other people.

I walked to the burger van and saw y/n about to leave.

"Hey y/n" I stopped her

"Hey phill, what's up?"

"Uh I just got a question for you, that's all"

"What's the question?"

"Where you heading?"

"To the prison"

"Your visiting dream?"

"Yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

"No, it's just weird that your visiting him out of all the people"

"Because people never give him the effort to let them know what kind of person he is"

"He killed your own brother and your not mad?"

"I am upset that he did but Tommy is back and he looks fine"

"But inside he isnt! He is traumatized, he isnt the same then from before. YOU WEREN'T THERE TO KNOW WHAT HE FULLY WENT THROUGH" I argued

"AND WHO'S FAULT IS THAT? YOURS BECAUSE YOU SEND ME OFF TO SOME RANDOM ISLAND AND THE MOST YOU CAN DO IS HELP ME GET HIM OUT OF THAT DAMN PRISON" she yelled

"Just tell me why you are seeing him that's all"

"Its none of your business, why do you all of the suddenly care about what I do?" She got irritated

"I care about you y/n"

"Well I made a deal with dream, happy now?"

What type of deal? Y/n isnt stupid enough to make a stupid deal so something big is happening.

"Why are you visiting him everyday? He isnt worth making a deal with if you have to see him everyday." I complained

"Visiting him everyday is my choice actually" she argued

There is something happening that I dont know.

"Are you guys sleeping together?"

She chuckled

"How could we be sleeping together? He is literally locked up and has a creepy guard dude that looks like a creeper that watches us 24/7"

Before I could speak she interrupted me.

"I have to go, it was nice talking to you"

[Y/n pov]

Today I decided not to visit dream and break my visiting streak. I just need to handle some business to get him out. I have to work on this plan some how.

I walked around the Dream SMP server until I saw a sign "Las Nevadas". I'm at the right place. I will talk to quackity and try to get this dude to let out dream. Yes I am trying to get dream out in a way that kinda isnt interesting but I'm not trying to put so much work into something that might not work. If I just try to get quackity to trust me I wont be wasting my time.

I walked more in the country and saw lots of huge buildings. I wonder what it would look like if Wilbur and I blew this up? That would cause some trouble wouldnt it? I looked around more and these buildings look AMAZING. Did he build all this on his own? He couldnt have done all of this.

I continued walking until I saw a kinda short shadow. Is that him? The shadow looks small so it could be just some kid wandering around.

"Hello?" I spoke up

I see the shadow moving.

"Who is there?" A voice spoke.

It was a kinda deep voice but not deep. It is hard to explain the voice. Finally I see a kinda short person walking up to me. Yeah he is taller than me but still he kinda short compared to everyone else. OMG WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IF HE WAS NEXT TO RANBOO AND WILBUR. god he would look like a baby compared to them two.

"Who are you" the short person spoke

"I'm y/n and you?"

"I'm Quackity" he gave me a death stare

I kinda wanna give him a nick name like penguin or sum. We both were quiet until he broke the silence.

"Your the one everyone is talking about these days" Quackity gave me a look

"Awe I'm popular for once" I chuckled

"Why are you here? To gamble or make a business deal? Well heads up I dont make big deals with woman"

"Well this woman your gonna wanna make a deal with if you want that revival book" I gave him a smirk

"Oh so your the one whose been visiting Dream everyday"

"Yes indeed I am, do you have a problem with that penguin dude" I called him by the nickname I made for him

"Yeah I do got a problem with that, you are ruining my plan" he complained

"I'm glad that I'm doing something good then" I chuckled

Before he was able to speak again I interrupted him.

"Let me help you get the book, I can get dream to tell me how to use the revival book and I can tell you"

"And what do you want for return?" He got curious

I have to think something so he will actually believe me.

"I want you to help me find someone to love, you know many people and I would just love to have someone to be with and share my happiness with"

"Are you only looking for males? Or-"

"I am looking for all" I smiled

"Then you got yourself a deal, follow me to deal with the paperwork"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[W/c]
959