Chapter 5

!!GOODNEWS!!
I am now back on a writing schedule which means I will post a new chapter once a week. Each of my books will get a new chapter/one-shot once a week. I will be posting 3-4 times a week. I am getting busy because of school but I will try my best to try to write and post more<3

[Y/n pov]

I woke up and got all my stuff. I need to get ready to go to the prison. I really need him to use the revival book. I checked out of the hotel room and tried to leave asap.

"What's the rush?" Jack manifold spoke up.

I turn around and look at him face to face.

"I have business to attend"

"What kind of business?"

"Business that doesnt involve you" I turn back and walked out of the hotel.

This prison is hella far. Why is it so far away trying to make everyone lose weight when they go visit someone. Finally I reached the prison. I probably lost about 5 pounds because of that walk.

I entered the prison and see sam waiting.

"Welcome back beautiful" sam greets me

"Shut the fuck up, dont call me beautiful I have a name" I shout at him

"Sorry y/n" he gets me through all the procedure.

(Ima be honest I didn't know how to spell that and I got procedure had a g instead of a d in it😭)

We finally reach the lava tgat separates me and dream. The lava starts to go down and I see dream get up right away.

"Are you ready?" Sam asked

"Yes let's hurry up"

I get on the platform and it brings me to dream.

"Hello pretty boy"

"Welcome back princess, I now know what I want from you" I can already tell he was smirking under that mask

"Now what do want in return for you to bring back someone"

I walk closer to him. He backs away, as I get closer. I gave him a smirk.

"I want you in return" he chuckled.

Why would he want me in return? I have nothing good about me except well everything actually. I'm an amazing person and can do pretty much anything I want to do.

"I would think you would want me to help you escape this prison" I was curious why he would want me.

"I want you because you have something I been wanting for over a year and no its not those disc"

"What is it you been wanting?"

"When I get out of this prison which will be soon, you will owe me your life, your body, everything that is yours because I been wanting you"

"What?"

He sounded serious which made me kinda wanna laugh because at serious moments I tend to laugh.

"Your joking right? I'm not gonna give you my life"

"I'm gonna bring back someones life so might as well give me yours"

This I'm gonna have to think about. Yeah I want my brother back but that might mean I still wont be allowed to see him if I give my life to Dream. This man is crazy but I like it some how.

"Let me think about this but for now we shall get to know eachother"

"What if I dont want to get to know eachother?"

"Then that would make this deal harder for me to accept"

"Fine I guess we might as well talk"

He sits on the floor and I join him. He just stares at the floor while I am looking at him.

"Why are you in this prison?" He looks up at me.

"Do you really want me to answer that?"

"Yes I do now why are you in the prison?"

"Well first off, to everyone I'm a crazy psychopath that just wants power"

"Do you just want power?"

I dont think I should have asked him that.

"OF COURSE I WANT POWER, EVERYONE WANTS POWER" he shouts

"Your not wrong everyone does want power"

"Why should I be in prison, huh? THIS ISNT TOMMY SMP OR TUBBO SMP ITS DREAM SMP I OWN THIS SMP" he stood up and I can already tell he is angry under that mask

"Then show them that this the dream SMP" I smiled

Tommy probably deserves everything dream did to him because he is Tommy, tommy always does stupid shit to make people mad.

"I have a proposal" I stood up from the floor

"What is it?"

"I help you break out of this prison and you let me help you take over this server again and you still revive a person for me and I live with you, no you wont own me but I will stay with you" I gave him a smirk

"What if I want you as a little puppet princess?" He chuckled

"Maybe I will allow that"

"Why you a pretty girl want to help me take over this server again?"

"Because it's your server and I want power as well"

"Deal" he took out his hand

We shook hands which means I have to start planning a way to break him out of prison. I can't use Sam to break him out because it was already hard to convince sam to let techno out.

"It will take me time to get you out but I promise it will be worth it"

"Why cant you just ask sam to get me out?"

"It was already hard to get techno out because it was hard to convince sam to let him out so it would be harder to get you out"

"this deal better be worth it princess"

"It was definitely worth it, now I'm gonna go and try to get a plan together for you goodbye pretty boy"

"Goodbye princess"

Sam brings the plat form to me and I get on it.

"Before you leave beautiful when do I get my favor returned since I let techno out?" Sam asked

I turn to face him

"I fucking told you to not call me beautiful my name is fucking y/n get that shit in your head and second off I will return that favor when I want to now get me out of this god damn prison before I snap your neck" this dude is really irritating me.

He looks scared, good. Now this dude will just leave me the fuck alone. I finally leave the prison and head on the prime path. As I'm walking on the prime path I see a human figure. Its probably someone else that lives in this server. I get closer to them and they look familiar.

"Y/n?" The figure calls out

I finally see who it is.

"Wilbur?"

°○°○○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
[A/n]
Like I always say crappy chapter but we do get to see dream and y/n make the deal and no backing out of the deal.
[W/c]
1161