Chapter 8

[Dream pov]

I watched as she entered my prison cell. Her beautiful eyes glow as always. What is she doing to me? This girl is driving me crazy. I'm stuck in this prison cell while she is out there being herself and everyone gets to see her.

"Hello pretty boy" she spoke as she walked near me

"Hello princess" I chuckled

I still remember the first time I met her. She was burning down the trees in the forest with Wilbur. She was 16 the same age I was at that time and Wilbur was 19. She didnt know me at the time because Wilbur would always threaten me if I talked to her I wouldnt be able to make it the next day, but as I got older I got stronger so then when I asked about her phill decided to send her away and I wasnt able to see her again.

It made me angry that phill made her leave. That's what made me want to start this war and also because L'manchildburg wanted independence. I didnt want to allow that if y/n wasnt there. She help start that place and she deserves to be there when they got their independence.

Then when she entered this prison cell for the first time I was shocked to see her again. I was glad to know she originally came to visit me. I am fully willing to do this deal with her if this gets us to get to know eachother. The only time I felt like this was about Mia but that turned into pain. I know this time it wont into pain. Its gonna go into happiness.

It will wont it?

"I have a plan to help you escape" y/n smiled

That smile is gonna kill me one day.

"What's the plan?"

"I'm gonna talk to quackity and act like I'm gonna try to help him convince you to give him the revival book"

"What if it fails and he tries to hurt you?" Those words just came out of my mouth.

"I wont get hurt and its not like you would care" she turned her back facing me

"I do care, I care about you y/n"

She turned around and looks at me.

"Do you actually care or do you just wanna get out of this prison?"

I wanted to answer her but I didnt wanna risk her just leaving me, never bothering me ever again and I get left alone here. But it's worth the shot.

"Both, I do care about you y/n"

She rolled her eyes and walked close to me. She put her index finger under my chin and pushed it down to make us face to face. Well my mask to her face, she still hasnt seen what I look like without this mask.

"Dont push my buttons pretty boy" she whispered in my ear.

I chuckled under my mask. I quickly grabbed her waist and turned her so her back would be against the wall. I grabbed both of her wrist and put them above her head.

"I love pushing your buttons princess, it turns me on" I smirked under my mask.

She rolled her eyes again and pulled her wrists away from my hands. "I hate you".

"Your such a tease y/n, its killing me"

It's true, she is a tease and its killing me but also her lips are killing me. Everything about her is killing me. It makes me just want her even more.

We both sat down on the floor and started planning out a plan to get me out of here. She wants to use her female privileges to try to get me out but that wouldnt work on quackity. She wanted to kidnap sam and steal his keys but that involves way to much work for her.

"We have to figure out something" she complained

"All your plans are stupid and wont work"

"I'm telling you teaming up with quackity would work to try to get you out"

"Quackity isnt some normal guy. He isnt sam, he can see through your tricks and will hurt you or even kill you"

"I willing to take that risk"

We both sat in silence for awhile. We didnt wanna argue about this. After a few minutes the platform came by and she was ready to leave.

"Adios prettyboy" she smiled and waved goodbye

"Goodbye princess" I mumbled

I dont want her getting involved with quackity. He would torture her and use her. This guy can hurt who ever he wants to hurt and wont get introuble for it. He is taking my place, my spot in this server. This is MY GODDAMN SERVER. The second time she visit me, she told me to fight back my server and dont let people try to over rule me. She is right. When she gets me out I'm gonna take back my spot and she is gonna help me do it. She is not gonna be the robin to my batman. She is gonna be my queen and I'm gonna be her king.

As I sat down and thought about y/n, I heard the platform coming towards my way.

I looked up and saw it was sam. It wasnt the person I was hoping for.

"What is it that you have with y/n?" Sam asked

"What?"

"What do you have that I dont?"

"Well first off I have power, you have nothing and get treated like a little bitch" I laughed

Sam rolled his eyes and took out his sword.

"Why does she want you and not me?" Sam looked angry

"Woah woah sam, it's not a big deal"

"Just tell me right now"

"Y/n doesnt like someone who acts like they are the shit and they arent. She wants someone that likes causing trouble. The person who will do the trouble with her." I spoke

"And I don't have any of that? But you do?"

"Well yeah I do"

"This was a waste of time" sam walked on the platform and left.

That dude can be such an idiot sometimes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/n]
So does anyone just get in a bad mood after reading a story? Just me okay