Chapter 12

{TW!!! Child Abuse}
If you don't want to read about that then don't read the flash back:) and my apologies if this does trigger people

Also this wont go line by line exact how it went on the stream because im wayyy to lazy to go watch that stream again rn.

[Y/n pov]
"Hello sam" i spoke

"haven't seen you here in awhile y/n" sam voice spoke angrily

He isn't usually angry, actually to come to think of it I never seen him angry.

"seems like someone angry" i try to hold back a laugh

"you only come to the prison for dream, why dream?" sam tone got deeper

"well uh because i am friends with dream and im not friends with you" I smiled

"YOU SHOULDN'T BE FRIENDS WITH DREAM" he yelled

He walked towards me and i started walking backwards.

"Don't you fucking yell at me, no one gets to yell at me" He started to piss me off

-Flash Back-

Me and Wilbur started running away from the forest. The fire was growing fast and it looked like it scared Wilbur.

"its okay don't be scared the fire wont get to us if we run faster" I said

He nodded his head and we ran as fast as we could. I liked the idea that Wilbur was older than me but I acted like the older sibling.

We finally reached home and started laughing. We both fell in-front of the house and just layed there laughing. Wilbur stopped laughing and I saw mother walking towards us with an angry look.

"Why did I get a note that both of you started a fire at the forest" she looks like she is about to yell

I turned to Wilbur and he was about to speak. I don't want him to go through what mum does to me.

"I started the fire on accident mum, I was playing with matches and Will was trying to stop me from playing with them because he knew that it would end bad"

"Of course he was trying to stop you because YOU ARE JUST TROUBLE Y/N."

"Will, go inside please" I whispered to him

He nodded his head and went inside.

"I will never love you, phill with never love you, no one will ever love you because you are a mistake" she kicked me

I tried to hold back the tears but I couldn't.

"NO MAN WILL LOVE YOU, YOU MONSTER" she shouted at me

"I wish I never gave birth to a girl, a useless girl this is why I mainly have boys" She continually kicked me and started to crawl backwards

I felt the tears falling down.

"cry cry your just useless you monster" her eyes looked like she was about to murder me or something

"GET UP" she yelled

I tried my best to get up. I had to get up before she does anything else. Its not the worst that im just getting kicked like a soccer ball. I finally got up and was able to actually make eye contact with her.

"why don't you just die already" she slapped me

"all you do is make a mess with all the destruction you do" she slapped me again

"I hate you" thats all I was able to say before she slapped me with all her strength which made me pass out

-Flash Back End-

Sam gave me a smirk

"You think this is funny, just because you have a crush on me makes you think you have control over me? I don't even know you like that" I laughed at him

"You were just a little toy I used so I could get to Dream, and without Dream you would be useless to me and everyone in this server. They all only needed you to guard the prison so they don't have to do it"

I started walking towards him with a smile.

"No one needs you without Dream" I chuckled

All the sudden the prison alarm goes off. I think techno got in and is getting Dream and Ranboo.

"OH SHIT" Sam started running inside

I hurry and grabbed Sams wrist.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked

"LET GO OF ME Y/N" Sam pulled his wrist away

As he did that I saw BBH run inside.

"Whats going on? Did dream breakout?" BBH asked

"Lets hurry and go check" Sam and BBH start running toward where Dream is at.

Sam turned around and spoke.

"Leave y/n, NOW!" he shouted

He is gone now, I tried my best to distract him but something is off. Maybe Quackity said something to him to get him more stricter.

I left the prison and started running towards Niki and Phill. I noticed that Niki started to spawn the Withers. I hope Dream is okay please be okay. I see Sapnap attack Niki. I started running to Niki and hit Sapnap with my axe.

"DONT YOU DARE HIT NIKI" I yelled at him

I am not gonna lie, Sapnap kinda attractive but its now ruined because he hit Niki.

"ILL HIT HER IF I HAVE TO SHE IS SPAWNING WITHERS" Sapnap yelled back

We are 1v1 right now. He cut my left arm with his axe. My axe is much stronger than his though so he better watch out. We both stopped fighting when we both heard Sam yell. I saw them. Wait why was conner in there? Awe Techno's dog didn't make it.

I see Dream, he made it out alive. Dream turns and sees me. I don't know what his reaction is because of his mask. I start running towards him and everyone else. Sam tells BBH to grab me while he is holding Ranboo hostage. I feel BBH grab me, I know he wont hurt me.

"Give me Dream and I will free Ranboo and Y/N or else I will kill them BOTH!" Sam shouted

He wont kill us, right? I see Dream running away. Techno kept yelling and saying let go of Ranboo. I turn to look at Sam and make eye contact with him while he stabbed Ranboo.

"KILL HER, HE LEFT NOW DO IT" Sam yells at BBH.

"If you kill me, Tommy will never forgive the both of you" I spoke

Before Bad was able to hit me I was able to kick him and he let me go. I ran as fast as I can. I can't believe sam killed Ranboo. HE LITERALLY KILLED A CHILD. I ran to my house, it is pretty far from the prison but its near Techno and Phills house.

I go to my bathroom and clean up the cut on my left arm that Sapnap gave me. I need to make sure Niki is okay. I really hope she is okay. I know Dream is okay because he left me and Ranboo to die. He probably doesn't even know im alive right now. He probably thinks im dead.

I layed on my bed and relaxed for a bit. After about 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door. I got up and went to open the door. It was dream.

"Your alive" he sounded shocked

"YOU LEFT ME TO DIE" i shouted at him

"IM SORRY Y/N I WAS JUST FREE FINALLY, do you know how long i was in that prison for? Almost a year."

"Leave, just leave" I said

He start walking away but turned around so fast. He pulled off his mask and put his lips against mine. It was so fast I wasn't really able to get a glimpse of what he looked like. His lips were soft, I felt his hands run up my waist. I ran my hands though his hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[A/n]
I will try to hurry and write the next chapter I just needed to get this chapter over with. This chapter is kinda rushed but I just need them to get together already its killing me.
[W/C]
1342