OPM/RWBY: Bonus chapter (2): Hanging out with Ruby

Third Person POV

('Thoughts)

"Talking"

A couple of days passed as Y/N did nothing but go to class, kill some Grimm because he was bored, and hang out with RWBY and JNPR. Today it was the weekend as Y/N laid down on one of the beds as he was alone in the dorm room, the rest of his teammates went to go study in the library for professor Oobleck's test for next week. Y/N decided to not study and was just gonna wing it and hope for the best.

Y/N was feeling really bored at the moment since he had nothing to do, so he started playing a really popular fighting game called Remnant Brawl on his scroll to pass the time. Y/N was playing an online match against someone and kept getting his ass kicked by the same person and it really started to annoy him, he almost got close to beating him but he kept losing, it was like he was playing an expert in this game.

K.O!

Y/N: "I want a rematch! Best two out of three!"

Next Match

K.O!

Y/N: (Rapidly tapping the rematch button) "One more time!"

Next Match

Y/N: "Come on! This guy keeps spamming the same attacks over and over! Do something different for once!

His opponent made their character launch the same attacks at Y/N's character which eventually led him to the corner. Y/N actually had good offense and made his opponent's character lose a lot of health, but his defense wasn't as good as Y/N's opponent had stunned him.

To add insult to injury, Y/N's opponent had tea-bagged him before he had finished him off.

K.O!

Y/N blankly looked at the screen and had multiple veins shown on his head and then glared at the screen with hate in his eyes, he wanted to punch something so badly right now.

Y/N: "Dammit! This game sucks!"

Before Y/N could attempt to crush his scroll he heard the door open and saw Ruby coming in who looked pretty worn out.

Y/N: "O-Oh hey Ruby, what's up?"

Ruby: "H-Hey Y/N, I didn't know you were back here already. What were you doing just now? I heard you yelling earlier."

Y/N briefly looks at his scroll and just powers it off.

Y/N: "I was just playing a game called Remnant brawl to pass the time."

Ruby: "Oh! You play Remnant brawl too? That game is so awesome! I always try to beat Yang in that game but I always lose, she just keeps spamming the same attacks!"

Y/N: (Rolls his eyes) "Yeah tell me about it, some people online do the same thing. Right now I just want to relax."

Ruby: (Sighs and rubs her head) "Yeah I want to do that too, my head kinda hurts."

Y/N: "Why?"

Ruby: (Frowns and rolls her eyes) Ughh, it's Weiss! She made us all study for 2 hours! And we couldn't even take a break!"

Y/N: (Shrugs) "Well that's Weiss for you."

Ruby: (Sighs) "Yeah I know. I'm just gonna go head to Vale to take a stroll."

Y/N: "If you don't mind, let me come too, It'll be boring staying in this room all day."

Ruby: (Smiles) "Of course you can come. I could use the company, and the two of us haven't really had much time to hang out together ever since classes started."