OPM/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 4: Meeting New People I guess?

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

It was a clear day outside as the suns rays shined bright in the sky as several bullheads were flying in the sky. In those bullheads resided multiple huntsmen and huntresses in training that who were all excited that they were going to Beacon, as some of them talked to one another how awesome it is to go to Beacon, while others were alone and kept to themselves like Y/N who was currently picking his ear as he looked out the window of the Bullhead.

('That was a close one, I almost didn't make it on time and was about to miss my flight to the school.') Y/N thought as he sighed in relief.

(1 hour ago)

It was currently 7:00 in the morning and in one of the hotel rooms resided Y/N who was currently sleeping at the moment as the alarm on one of the clocks rung loud in the room. Y/N then woke up and smashed the clock with his fist making a small hole in the floor.

Y/N then yawned and scratched his back as he then looked down and saw the small hole in the floor

Y/N then sweat-dropped as he looked at the damage he caused, "I am not paying for that." Y/N said as he then got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush his teeth.

After Y/N got out of the bathroom he then dried himself off and went into one of the closets to put on his hero suit. Y/N then gathered his belongings and went into one of the stores to get himself some food, he then used the card he was given to buy himself some noodles that looked similar to the udon noodles he had back at home as he took a seat and started eating.

('Hmmm.....It's good but it's not better then the udon noodles that Sensei and I eat.') Y/N thought as he compared the food.

After about 10 minutes Y/N was done eating and left the store as he walked around Vale exploring the city.

"Wait a minute isn't there some place I'm supposed to be at today? What was it again?" Y/N said as he thought hard about it.

After a couple of minutes Y/N stopped walking as his usual poker face then changed to a look of shock.

"SHITTTTTTTTTT!!!!!" Y/N yelled, as he then ran at a tremendous speed leaving nothing but strong wind pressure in his path.

Y/N was running looking left and right for the direction of where the bullhead was to pick the students up and take them to Beacon.