OPM/RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 10: The Stray

AN: Hey guys! Before the chapter starts I have a couple of things to announce, first is that this story has reached 30k reads! I can't thank you guys enough for reading this story. The second thing is that a lot of people have been asking me to add more love interest's so I thought ok then why not? And they are.....

Penny

Winter

Raven

Kali

Willow

Summer (If you guys really really want her, then I'll come up with something so she can be added in.)

The last thing is that I made a new story called DBZ x My Hero Academia: The Saiyan Time Patroller, if you guys like any of these series go ahead and give it a read if you like as the bio and prolouge have already been posted.

If you guys have more suggestions just let me know in the comments because if I add some more girls they will probably be the last ones I'll add so I just wanted to let you know that. Anyways onto the chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

It was around the afternoon in Vale and balloons, flags, and other decorations can be seen hanging from a lot of buildings in Vale.

Team RWBY was walking down the street as the sign 'Welcome To Vale!' was seen being put up.

"The Vytal festival! Oh this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss exclaimed in a happy tone of voice.

"What's got you so excited? You don't normally act like this." Blake asked while raising a brow at Weiss.

"How are you not excited? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There would be dances, parades, a tournament, oh the amount of planning going into this event is simply breathtaking!" Weiss explained while having a little twirl in her step.

"You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring." Yang commented while sighing.

"Quiet you." Weiss said.

As the team was walking Ruby was oddly quiet as she was thinking while following her team. She was still concerned about Y/N and wondered where he was, the feeling had intensified ever since her team had a talk with Pyrrha not that long ago.

(Flashback)

Team RWBY had let Pyrrha in their dorm room as they all sat down and starting talking about Y/N.