OPM/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 7: New Teams and New Classes

Hey guys! Welcome back to another chapter of the strongest hero's student! I have a couple of important things to say. First is WOW....this story has already hit 10k reads, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story.

The Second thing I wanna say is very important to the story....what I want to say is that I've been thinking if should Y/N have a disciple or not and if so who should it be?

Comment here for Yes and who you suggest or comment no and your reasons why:

If he does have a disciple the most suggestions will be the winner! Anyway that's all I wanna say for now, now on to the chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The first years all gathered in the auditorium as Ozpin started to list off the teams and congratulate them.

"Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark. The four of you have retrieved the black bishop pieces. From this day forward you will work together as... Team Cardinal (CRDL) lead by.... Cardin Winchester." Ozpin announced as the audience lightly clapped, while four more students walked on the stage.

"Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward you will work together as... Team Juniper (JNPR)." Ozpin announced as Nora then hugged Ren in happiness.

"Led by... Jaune Arc!" Ozpin said.

"Huh? L-Lead by...?" Jaune muttered, as he expected Pyrrha to be team leader instead of him.

"Congratulations, young man." Ozpin said.

Pyrrha then gave Jaune a playful hit on the shoulder as he fell down to the floor which made the audience laugh at him.

"Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Blake Belladonna. Yang Xiao Long. The four of you have retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY (RUBY) led by... Ruby Rose." Ozpin announced.

The Audience clapped as Weiss had a look of shock on her face that Ruby was made team leader instead of her. Ruby herself had no words as she couldn't believe she was made team leader either as Yang quickly ran up to hug her sister.

"I'm so proud of you!" Yang exclaimed.

"And finally Mr. Y/N, Would you make your way to the stage." Ozpin said, as he waited for the boy for a couple of seconds to come up the stage, but he wasn't here yet. Ozpin thought it was strange as he raised a brow.

"Mr. Y/N, Would you please come up to the stage." Ozpin repeated but the boy still didn't come. The audience and the currently formed teams were confused on why Y/N hasn't shown up yet.

Ruby then looked around for her friend and noticed him asleep in a chair in the far back without a care in the world. She then quickly ran over to him and started to wake him up.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wake up!" Ruby said as she shook him wildly.

Y/N slowly started to awaken from his sleep, he then turned to Ruby a few seconds later. "Oh, hey Ruby what's going on?" Y/N asked.

"Y/N Professor Ozpin is calling you! You've got to hurry and get up there!" Ruby cried out.

"He is? Oh, ok then." Y/N said as he got up out of his seat and started to make his way to the stage.

"There you are Mr. Y/N, glad to see you joining us now." Ozpin said.

"Yeah, sorry about that....I was bored so I just fell asleep." Y/N bluntly said as he yawned.