OPM/RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 11: Black and White

Hey everyone! Welcome back to another chapter of the strongest hero's student, I know it's been a while since my last update but I'm glad to get another chapter of this story out for you guys. I also been thinking about trying a new writing style for all of my stories, I'll try and see how you guys like it for this chapter and see what the feedback on it is. Anyway onto the chapter!
_____________________________________________

Third Person POV

('Thoughts')

"Talking"

It was now late at night as Y/N and the three members of team RWBY were in their dorm room as Y/N just stood there in the middle of the room. Ruby just sat in her bed looking upset, Yang had her hand covering her forehead not knowing what to do, and Weiss just sat on her bed as she had her arms crossed looking as cold as ever.

Y/N: "Um....can someone explain to me what just happened? Why did Blake run out of the room?"

Ruby looked too upset to answer Y/N's question while Weiss looked like she wasn't gonna speak at all, however Yang started to speak up as she told Y/N about everything that happened while he was gone.

Y/N: "So let me get this straight Blake and Weiss started arguing because Weiss started insulting some organization called the White Fang, and now you all just found out she was part of that organization right?"

Yang solemnly nodded in agreement.

Yang: "Yeah and then Blake ran away and we have no idea where she went, she could be anywhere."

The blond was feeling a little frustrated and worried as well.

Y/N: "Well the best thing we can do is to start looking for her tomorrow."

Everyone's eyes then turned to look at Y/N as if wanting him to repeat what he just said.

Y/N: (Shrugs) "She couldn't have gone that far right? So most likely she'll probably still be in Vale."

Ruby and Yang started to cheer up a little bit as they smiled while Weiss's expression didn't change as she had a scowl on her face.

Timeskip

It was early in the morning as Y/N was at the emerald forest with Pyrrha and Jaune. They have been training now for the past 2 hours as the both of them were seen attacking Y/N.

Pyrrha and Jaune jumped up simultaneously and used their weapons to attack Y/N from above, Y/N had simply jumped back to avoid the attack as a small crater was shown from the impact.

Currently Jaune was really feeling fatigued as Pyrrha felt a bit tired as well but not as much as Jaune.

Jaune: "This *Pant* Is *Pant* Ridiculous we can't even put a scratch on him."

Pyrrha: *Pants* "It's okay Jaune, we just have to keep trying."

Jaune: "Easy for you to say partner, you're not the one about to pass out from exhaustion."

Pyrrha: (Grins) "I guess your stamina is something else we'll just have to work on."

Jaune tiredly smiled as he rolled his eyes, he then stood next to Pyrrha as they readied their weapons again, Y/N simply stared at them and had his arms crossed.

Jaune ran up to Y/N with Crocea Mors trying to land a hit as Y/N was simply moving back dodging them.

Y/N then put his palm on Jaune's chest and push him back a little, which made Jaune go flying back as he quickly stabbed his sword into the ground to stop himself.

Pyrrha came from the right side of Y/N as she used her speed to try to blindside him with a flying kick. Y/N simply leaned back to avoid it as Pyrrha got her balance and landed on the ground, she then ran up and used her spear to attack all around Y/N at a speed that most couldn't up with.