OPM/RWBY: Volume 1 Chapter 2: Where The Hell Am I?

Y/N POV

(H/C) Hair color

(E/C) Eye Color

Y/N was currently asleep on a trail of grass, but was soon waking up from his slumber a few moments after.

"Man my head hurts like hell, Where the hell am I? The last thing I remember is seeing that monster Genos didn't kill as I was heading towards one of those circle things around it." I said now being aware of my surroundings.

I then got up off the ground and look around as I noticed that I wasn't in City Z anymore, but a completely different place that I never seen before in my whole life. Now that I think about it, why was it nighttime this early? I know I haven't slept that long because Genos and I left to go spar early in the morning.

I looked up and was in slight shock when I had saw part of the moon was in pieces. I know for sure the moon wasn't like that before because Genos or the Hero Association would have noticed it before. I can only wonder how in the world did it get like that.

Ignoring that for now I started to look around once more and saw a city into the distance

Ignoring that for now I started to look around once more and saw a city into the distance. I then started to walk and make my way over there, hopefully I can find someone who can maybe give me some directions to where in the hell I am.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

("Thoughts")

"Talking"

A man who wore a bowler hat with slanted dark green eyes, and bright long orange hair with a bang covering his left eye who also wore a red lined white suit with a gray scarf wrapped around his neck, with dark pants and and black shoes. He also had a cigar in his mouth as he robbed a dust shop with the lackeys he hired who wore hats, and had a suit with glasses as well.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a dust shop open this late?" Roman asked, as one of his lackeys pointed a gun at the shop owner

"Please! Just take the lien and leave!" The owner pleaded.