intro

HELLO, WELCOME TO THE NEW START!!
to prevent confusion, y/n's backstory is basically the same with a small change.
you have the same quirk-
your mother's name is esme-
your fathers name is dante-

ENJOY

TW: ABUSE, YELLING AND STUFF LIKE THAT

for my beloved-
__
_____
_________
_____________

the white walls of the doctors office were far to familiar. y/n sat on her mother's lap as she started to finish up a book. once closed, the shiny cover reflected the fluorescent lights that made a distinct humming sound.

"the end!!" the token closing word.

"i don't get it." y/n shrugged.

"why is that sweet heart??" she placed the book down on the white tile floors and looked at her daughter.

"ariel gave up so much...and for what...a boy???" y/n's mother laughed.

"she gave up so much because she loved him, when you love someone you'd do anything for them!!"

"that's stupid." y/n rolled they're eyes.

"you think that now cause you're young, but one day you'll find the perfect person and you might not even know it!!" she booped her nose.

"did you find the perfect person mommy??" y/n looked up at her mother. her mom opened her mouth to talk but nothing came out as she thought. she looked over at y/n's father, dante l/n as he yelled at the poor woman in the front desk handing him papers.

"well sweety...i thought i did....but i was wrong...which is perfectly normal!!" she ran a hand over her head and hugged her close.

"what the hell do you mean!?" y/n's fathers voice picked up volume as he yelled at the person at the front desk.

"sir...please calm down-

"just tell me!! is my daughter going to have a quirk or not!?" he slammed his hand on the table, people started to turn heads.

"you see sir that's the thing your daughter doesn't show any signs of being quirkless...but.."

"she doesn't have a quirk." he said obviously pissed.

"i believe she's just a late bloomer..."

"well how do we speed it up!?" he hit papers off the desk.

y/n's mom flinch and held y/n close.

a another doctor came out holding a clip board "please either calm down or leave sir!!!"

"answer my damn questions!!!"

"there is no way for US to speed up the process-"

"well who can!?!" he swung his arms, the doctor flinched.

"i cannot give out the information sir.." the doctor said timidly as he held the clipboard up to block the big man yelling. y/n's father growled and grabbed him by the collar.