🌙chapter eleven 🌙

LMAO YALL ARE THE BEST, I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS, I LOVE YOU. SM, LIKE SOOOO SO SOSOSO MUCH

anyways if you haven't read the last chapter, i had to edit it a while back because it only posted half of it but shit went down 😳

a·dore
/əˈdô(ə)r/
verb
1.
love and respect (someone) deeply.

"walk though fire for you
just let me adore you"

🌙 🌙 🌙

y/n laid on katsuki's couch with a blanket draped over top of her. she stared at a spot on the wall as if it was a star shining in the distance.

"y/n?" katsuki mumbled.

no reply

"y/n go to sleep.."

"..."

"i can't..."

y/n's mind was spinning. she just finished crying and now it won't stop. he was back. the man who ruined her entire childhood. the man who caused her to be such anxious. the man who is also the reason she's becoming a hero.

"he won't find you here.."

"..."

"i can take you to the hospital to stay with your dads.."

"i'm fine..."

"y/n...no your not.."

"..."

"let's go up to bed.." katsuki stood up and wrapped his arms around y/n. he pulled her upwards and she laid in his arms.

he trudged up the stairs and y/n laid her head on his chest. he put her down in the guest bedroom bed and started to walk off.

y/n grabbed his sleeve.

"p-please don't go..." he looked down at her. he looked at her with pity. he pulled the covers back and got in the bed. she wrapped her small arms him and finally fell asleep.

🌙  🌙  🌙

"good morning." y/n said to bakugou as she flipped a pan cake. she smiled brightly.

bakugou rubbed his eyes. he gave a confused look. "you good??"

y/n looked up and nodded.  "mhm.." she focused back down on the pancakes.  "i'm going to the hospital to see my dads since it's a day off.." she grabbed her bag and started walking out.

bakugou grabbed her shoulders "wait- you  can't act like...nothing happened.."

y/n's mouth parted open and she stuttered but no words came out.  "what do you mean.."she looked at her feet.

"he's still out there...you have to be careful-"

y/n grabbed his hands in hers.

"suki...i'll be fine.." she let go and started walking out the door.

"you can't cover your feeling up. you can't act like you didn't show up to my house at midnight crying!!!"

"watch me.."

"y/n!! get back here!!" bakugou yelled with anger.

"oh i'm shaking in my custom baby seal leather boots." y/n said sarcastically and stuck up her foot and she walked out the door.

the click and the pancakes were the only thing she left behind. bakugou sighed.

"shit..."

🌙🌙🌙

"you're fucking joking.." present mic grabbed his hair and paced back and forth.

"i don't know how he got in, he disguised his voice as yours...it wasn't until i saw your text. then i knew something was up.."

"we can't fake your death again.." aizawa said "did you change your bandages?"

y/n shook her head.

"go do that...mic..go with..."

y/n walked down the hall and looked for a nurse.

🌙🌙🌙

y/n couldn't go back home.

it was currently 21:43 (9:43 pm) and her only last option was katsuki, who she started to concern this morning.

she stood outside the hospital ready to leave. alone.

...

"get up.."

the girl stayed on the ground with tears streaked down her face. she wanted to get up. no. she didn't want the consequences of not getting up. but she couldn't.

"GET UP!!"

still nothing. he kicked the poor girl and left her in the dark room alone.

alone.

...

even though the memory was small, it felt like y/n stood outside and cried for an hour. 'katsuki was right..' she sniffled. 'i can't act like nothing's wrong..' she sobbed.

she pulled out her phone and the screen lit up her face. she dialed the number by memory.

2 rings. an answer. then staticky silence until one decided to speak.

"sorry i'm a bit shy 🥺👉👈...i'm a dumbass..."

"i know..." the calming voice that belonged to bakugou cause y/n to giggle. "but i still adore you.."

🌙🌙🌙

SORRY ITS SHORT AND NOT THAT FUNNY, NEXT CHAPTER IS WHEN IT GETS LESS SERIOUS BUT NOW WE GET TO KNOW Y/N'S TRUE EMOTIONS SO 😳😳

ily bitches