🌿chapter eight🌿

hope/hōp/nouna feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen

hope
/hōp/
noun
a feeling of expectation and desire for a certain thing to happen.

•••

they pretty much have a staring contest with no eyes, considering his were covered by a hand in the middle of his face.

"go." y/n heard him mutter to the black mist despite the distance between them.

y/n's breathe got rigid.

"greetings." the mist spoke. y/n's ears started to ring. she thought for a bit.

'i can just rip him apart right now...i could become the he hero, i could save everyone from any harm..it would be cool the to do. but would it be the heroic thing to do?'

y/n got so lost in her thought that it was katsuki who noticed that she was disappearing and reappearing over and over. he glanced at kirishima.

y/n stepped up "you.." she spoke darkly "you- FUCKING ASSHOLE!!"

"oh nice to see you y/n, i haven't seen you since you were tiny." the fog spoke with amusement. "not only are we here for allmight, who sadly didn't show up, but we're also here for you. at least one part worked out."

"how in the hell do you know her name!?" kirishima and bakugou stood in front of y/n.

"YOU'D BE DUMB AS FUCK TO THINK WE'LL LET YOU TAKE HER FROM M- US!!!" katsuki screamed at the villain.

the two had a plan. as 13 was prepared to use their quirk, the two careless boys jumped at the villain.

"KIRI, KATSUKI!! YOU IDIOTS!!" y/n panicked.

•••

everything that happened after that moment was a blur as y/n found herself submerged underwater. she swam around with fear, someone swimming at her. her quirk would end up electrocuting everyone in the water and who knew if other classmates ended here, the risk wouldn't be worth it.

suddenly, someone grabbed her waist.

'big titties-?"

it was tsu. she pulled her out of the water and onto a boat.

"oh my god thank heavens, i was saved by an angel." y/n breathed heavily.

"hey y/n.." a floppy haired boy spoke.

"deku!! is everyone okay??"