✂️chapter seven✂️

de·spair/dəˈsper/learn to pronouncenounthe complete loss or absence of hope

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

de·spair
/dəˈsper/
learn to pronounce
noun
the complete loss or absence of hope.

what if i made a danganronpa x reader 😳, just playing haha

unless-

for real tho, what game, what character or characters 😳, say in the comments 😌

———

y/n soon found herself regretting her discussion of her hero design as should stood outside waiting to get on the bus feeling half naked.

she zipped up the zipper and held her arms.

"you good?" a low voice muttered walking next to her.

"yep, just feel extremely naked.."

"i tried fucking telling you, dumbass." katsuki growled.

"suki.."

"yeah..?"

"i'm not sure how i feel about this.."

"why are you so nervous?" he furrowed his brows.

"i-i dont know.."

"hey..it's gonna be ok.." katsuki avoided eye contact. y/n looked up at him but his head was turned the other way "if anything happens..i promise i'll protect you." his faces heated up as he furrowed his brows and pouted.

"thanks..on jah tho.."

katsuki chuckled "on jah.."

y/n still looked up at him, eyes twinkling in admiration. the group soon loaded the bus, y/n next to katsuki like always.

y/n hugged her arms.

"why are you still nervous? you don't seem as confident, i'm honestly surprised you haven't screamed about how confident you feel." katsuki question.

"you know...i'm just worried and when i get anxious my personality just shuts down." y/n pouted.

"not gonna lie bro, i stole one of katsuki's sweaters when i was there, want it." kaminari said.

y/n's eyes sparkled. "realllyyyy??"

"what?! GIVE IT BACK YOU BASTARD!!" katsuki stood up.

"fine..geez 😔." kaminari untied the sweater from his waist and threw it at him.

katsuki snatched the hoodie out of the air and sat back down. he glanced over at a pouting y/n, still hugging her arms. katsuki rolled his eyes and threw the sweater on her.