📀chapter fifteen📀

de·vot·ed/dəˈvōdəd/ Learn to pronounceadjective1

de·vot·ed
/dəˈvōdəd/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
1.
very loving or loyal.
"he was a devoted husband"

"i'm out of my head."

📀📀📀

"ayo i can deadass feel my bones rattling." y/n said to herself as she stood in front of the doorway as the obstacle course was about to start.

the green flashing lights finally disappeared and were followed by a loud "BEGIN"

everyone starting running, y/n got squished between a few people.

"what should we be paying attention to in the early stages of the race?" present mic said over the speakers.

y/n felt a cold breeze start to brush through. 'todoroki...' she thought quickly 'he's gonna freeze the ground to trap people.

sure y/n could just glitch to the end but after doing that math she estimated the distance between her current point and the end. in minecraft it would be about 6440 blocks. y/n's quirk worked like the hunger bar in minecraft while sprinting. the more she thought about it it just wouldn't work. she would be very hungry and too tired for the next challenge since it takes less than 80 seconds for your hunger bar to die down. so using minecraft mechanics: only "sprint" the amount needed, this being the front of the crowd :) first she would have to avoid the ice.

lucky for her, this crowded hall was very loud.
pointing her hands to the ground and waiting for the ice to be close enough, she pushed herself upwards and then glitch to the front where todoroki now was. the two ran together. a trail of ice followed him but that was no problem for y/n since she was next to him.

y/n cockily smiled at him and he stood there staring at her with annoyance. he aimed some ice toward her feet but she just used the same trick back there with her hands.

most of class 1A was now behind todoroki and y/n and she could her bakugou get closer with his yelling. she looked back to see some people nearing closer and shinsou making people carry him.

mineta started to near closer "IVE OUT SMARTED YOU TODOROKI NOW PREPARE FOR MY ATTACK..GRA-" a gaint piece of metal hit the small boy before he could tackle todoroki.

"HOLY SHIT" y/n jumped back and stopped running with todoroki. the two stood there staring at the gaint robots.

"target acquired..terminate them." the robot spoke.

"OHH ENEMIES HAVE SHOWN UP OUT OF NOWHERE...A TEST OF STRENGTH AND CUNNING...ITS ROBO INFERNO!!!!" present mic said with energy.