🐝prologue pt 2🐝

home/hōm/ Learn to pronouncenoun

home
/hōm/
Learn to pronounce
noun

the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.

You laid in the middle of the destroyed area. Sirens filled the air along with the smells of smoke. Your body felt drained and your hearing slowly came back. Someone walked over to your body and lifted you off the ground. Praying it wasn't you dad you let them do so.

Your eyes fluttered opened and you were face to face with pro hero Present Mic. He's come up in you and Bakugou's conversation and awful lot due to him being one of your favorite heroes.

"You okay kiddo?" Due to your ears still ringing his voice sounded muffled. You opened you mouth to tell him about your condition but the only thing that came out was a cough. "Hey..it's okay."

"Who's that?!" A yell was heard from farther away.

"A little girl, she doesn't seem hurt, but she seems tired." He looked back down at me and soon other people start to gather around.

"You ok kid?" A more gruff voice spoke. You couldn't tell due to all the debris in the air but it was Eraserhead.

You nodded and your eyes slowly started to close.

"Can you try to stay awake?" Present Mic. You nod again. You slowly blink.

"So where's your family?" He started conversation as he carried you out of the area.

"I'm not sure.."

"Look she can talk!" He said with energy making you laugh.

"We'll get you home."

"No..I don't want to go home."

Present Mic looked Eraserhead concerned. He shrugged.

"Why?" Eraserhead asked.

"He's a bad guy..and I'm nothing but a weapon to him."

Present Mic whipped his head over to Eraserhead with a look of shock only see he had the same look.

"What do we do!?" He whispered loudly.

"Take her back to UA?"

"Who will take care of her?"

"We'll find someone."

"What's happening?" You finally spoke again.

"Nothing, just keep answering questions." You nodded softly. "What happened back there?"

Tears prickled your eyes "Me..."

Present Mic was shocked a 7 year old could hold that much power.

"Is that your quirk?" Eraserhead asked.

"I-" You sniffled "I don't know..it came out no where?"

Present Mic noticed you starting to get stressed. "You can sleep kid.."