🎋chapter fourteen🎋

hi, i'm back :))

🎋🎋🎋

 la·dy/ˈlādē/noun1

la·dy
/ˈlādē/
noun
1.
a woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference).

"she's a, she's a lady"

🎋🎋🎋

after weeks and weeks of getting thrown onto hard concrete by shinsou and quirk overusage, the day had finally arrived.

everyone stood nervously in the room together. deku mostly. he sat across from y/n and the two both briefly glanced at eachother and smiled, but deku's soon faded when todoroki walked up to him.

"todoroki, what is this?"

bakugou's ears perked up and he turned around.

"looking at things objectively...i think i'm stronger than you."

"wha-.." deku nodded.

"but allmight does have his eye on you, doesn't he??"

deku stood still and y/n's breathe got caught in her throat almost making her choke on air. she coughed a bit drawing attention.

"s-" cough "sorry-" more coughs. she hit her chest repeatedly and let out a few more coughs "sorry..."

"y/n, you too...and considering you're mr aizawa's daughter...i intended to beat you...BOTH of you."

y/n stood up and walked towards him only to glitch behind him and smack the back of his head. "gotta be quicker bitch." and cockily smiled at him. "you may intend to beat me, but i WILL beat you." she pointed at him.

he grabbed her finger. "you're hand is shaking."  he squinted his eyes and smiled.

"and there's something on your uniform." she placed her finger on his chest. todoroki looked down and she flicked him in the nose.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIT" y/n backed away dramatically.

"FUCK IT UP Y/N, GO" kaminari started pumped his fist.

"all fun, all fun. good luck out there shouto." y/n laughed and sat back down. she could hear present mics voice down the hall and in the large stadium calling their class out.

"fuck.." y/n said sweating as she stood up. the class shuffled through the hall and y/n started to bite her nails. a smack was delivered to the back of her head.