🍒chapter twelve🍒

lmao how do you spell twelve-

anyways y'all should follow my tiktok😳😳😳

@/aquastxnes imma start cosplaying 🥺👉👈

imma cool dude

and last thing before we start...

if i was to write a story for my danganronpa oc's and have class trials..would anyone read it 👉👈

and a haikyuu  x reader 😳😳

if your reading this then i redid this chapter because it got messed up >:/

bored1
/bôrd/

adjective

feeling weary because one is unoccupied

or lacks interest in one's current activity.

"cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset, but i can't help from asking are you bored yet"

🍒🍒🍒

deku's pov

a few years ago

when kacchan got his quirk, he became a self absorbed jerk. he ended up changing a bit though...sadly that didn't last too long.

when i say that i don't mean it... it just makes the story sound cooler. it lasted about 3-4 years. when he met y/n, in the play house. after then it was different. almost how he was before. everyday after school he'd meet her in the same place.

i met her once, maybe twice. she was kind and gentle. nothing like kacchan. she saw the good in him. she saw him as a strong peer, a friend. and kacchan saw her the same way. they were best friends.

one day that all stopped. kacchan was now seven, same with me, same with y/n. all over the news it talked about how dangerous men and women were still around town hosting quirk fights. some kidnapped children and some used their own. y/n was a victim of these fights. it said it on the news "young girl: y/n l/n was found dead at the scene of the crime."

kacchan didn't show up to school the next day. but once he did. he wasn't happy. he wasn't even angry. he was upset. very upset.

even years later, he refused to accept that she died.
no matter how many times people told him, he wouldn't believe it.

"y/n's dead sweetie..."

then why is she in the same room as me right now?

🍒🍒🍒

bakugou's pov

even years after her 'death' i still wouldn't stop thinking about her. if she truly did die, then why? what did she do wrong? she was amazing. she was kind. she was caring. she was a future pro hero.

i never really was bullied as kid. but some people labeled me as "the guy crushing on a dead girl".

but every part of my gut told me she was alive, no matter how much i wanted to remind myself she wasn't.

one time while walking home from school, i saw her. i swear. it was the same h/c haired i met. i chased her down. she didn't know i was there. but once she turned the corner she was someone different. i grabbed her shoulder and was met with a completely different person.

my goal was to be the hero that she needed. the hero she wanted to be.

i trained so hard.

and when the day came, there she was. and i wasn't loosing my mind. i wasn't crushing on the 'dead' girl. she was right in front me that day. and she's right in front of me now.

"i forgot something in the classroom.." she muttered while rummaging through her bag.

"i'm coming with."

i cant loose her again.

"i'll be fine-"

"i'm coming with.."

i won't loose her again.

"oh...ok!" she smiled and walked to the classroom as i followed.

"so, the sports festival...you excited!?!" she said smiling widely.

"eh...the event..no...the ability to show i'm number one?? of course." i put my hands in my pockets. "you excited??"

"excited to kick your ass."

"YOU WISH ASSHAT!!"

"BONEHEAD!!"

"BONE WHAT?!"

"YOU HEARD ME!!" y/n smirked.

"OH I WILL-"

"TOO LOUD!!!" y/n covered her ears.

"I- my bad..." bakugou's face dropped.

"you wanna train with me this weekend??"

"well um..." 'i don't wanna hurt her...' "i want to surprise you when the festival arrives.."

"oh...ok!!" y/n sweat dropped. "i'll find someone else then...lemme to look!!" at that she ran off.

"bye.."

••••

IM REALLY BAD AT UPDATING BIT WHO SHOULD YOU TRAIN WITH NEXT CHAPTER :O

also katsuki fr a simp 😿💔