Chapter 25: Love |End|

Her finger traced the rim of the white cup the bottom had remnants of leftover cold coffee

Her finger traced the rim of the white cup the bottom had remnants of leftover cold coffee. As she placed the bill in the small book clasping it shut and stood up with hands in her coat. She stood outside the cafe searching for the keys but saw rather someone standing in front of her.

Even in the dark, he managed to look so handsome.

"Hayee," She mumbled, placing her hand on her heart dramatically closing her gap, letting the cafe's door close behind her as if locking her past life which can never be forgotten but it was for good this time.

Shehraz stood there with a blank face and crossed arms. Internally relief washed over him seeing his Jahan safe but this time he wasn't going to let this matter go off easily. This stunt was unacceptable and could cost her life. What was she thinking?

Jahanara halted right in front of him with her eyes downcasted in shame and bit her lips reading for the scolding her hands fisted as she exhaled.

"Time Dehka hai aap nay? ( Did you see what time it is?) '' His brows were cutely pressed and lips in a staring line with red lines daunting his brown eyes. Shehraz rolled his sleeve showing it to her. But her eyes were trained on his face which reflected the noor of the moonlight.

"I know I was just having a moment," she stated, holding his arm and shaking it lightly in an attempt for him to drop the matter. But before he could protest she grasped him in a bear hug knocking the air out of him.

"I am sorry but today I finally found out about my parents," Jahanara's voice muffled against his shoulder. She felt his Jaw movement against her cold cheek making her smile in return. His arms tightened around her, his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck almost touching her hair.

"I am still mad at you," He pulled back, keeping her in his arms while she scrunched her nose and pouted. Nothing was going to change his mind. She quietly strapped her seat belt glazing through her peripheral vision. He drove in a calm state but refused to let this slide. After what felt like ages. The gates were opened as he parked the car, cutting off the engine.

God bless the driver who informed him on time that his lady was being too rebellious at this time of night.

He glared at her before exiting the car but she ran around entwining her hand around his bringing to her lips and kissing his palm startling him. Shehraz eyes widened and Jaw slacked, earning a sweet laugh from him.

"Aaj koi zada hi pyar araha hai hum par?" He questioned.

"Bahut zada (A lot)," She whispered but audible enough for him to listen. Jahanara bit her tongue because she did not mean to say that. But thankfully shehraz did not understand the hidden meaning.