Thank you!

Asalamwalakum/Hi,

I was so tired hours ago when I published the last chap. so I wanted to write this when I was feeling not so dead. Wow, I can't believe I wrote an entire book. Alhamduiallah at first I would like to thank Allah for making it possible for me.

Second I would like to thank my brain, heart, fingers and mobile phone for contributing to developing FJ.

And Lastly, my lovely Readers especially _raidha_ for being the first reader along with nesshhxx_. You guys are amazing and I love you all<3

slayeee Apologies I forgot to mention you. Thank you for your votes and time.<3 <3 love you too!

To my future Readers Thank you for giving FJ a chance

To my future Readers Thank you for giving FJ a chance. Your time is always appreciated.

Forever Jahan was an emotional roller coaster. After attempts of completing a  story without ditching it in the middle (done that too many times I have lost count), It wasn't easy at all.

But life is never easy right?

So don't give up and keep trying!

I am proud and satisfied with this story. And I can only hope everyone likes it too. It may not be something unique. To me, it is my first and close to my heart.

Please drop in any type of questions I don't mind personal as well (until it asks reveals my name haha no ;)

Through DM or comments, I would love to answer and get to know ya all :)

~~~

With all that. I would officially bid farewell to Forever Jahan as good things come to an end.  See you all in my next book!

See ya! Take care of yourself. Stay happy and blessed.

Stay safe ya all! <3 <3 <3