.1.

3rd person's POV

"Y/n, I have something to tell you.." A guy with black hair blushed as they saw you. "What is it?" You turn around dramatically, As if it were a k-drama. 

He pulls out chocolate hearts, "I-I LOVE YOU!" He screamed. You were surprised, No one has ever confessed to you before. "Yes!!" You scream. He leans in to kiss you.

RING!!!

"H-huh?!" You woke up, "Aw man, It was just a dream..!" You sighed and went to get ready for school. 

You rushed to school, But then you bumped into a boy. He was a tall demon, "I-I'm sorry!" You then rushed to school.

"Huh? Well that's a way to meet someone" The boy chuckled, And he went inside the church. You on the other hand, Were busy doing algebra. 

Time skip

"Man, that was a rough day.." Your friend, Darnell said. Your other friend, Nene chuckled. "Like it wasn't always rough, haha!" She laughed. 

You kept looking at your phone, trying to find guys on tinder. "Y/n, What are you doing? Is that tinder?!" Nene screamed. 

"U-uh, Yeah..?" You then hid your phone in your pocket. Nene snatched your phone and looked at the guys you were interested in. "So you're into tall bad boy types? Eh" She gave back your phone.

"Guys! Look at this place!" Darnell walked into the church. "Darnell! Wait!" Nene rushed to Darnell. 

You walked inside the church, trying to find your friends, "Guys..?" You tried to communicate. "They aren't here" The demon you bumped into earlier flew down to you.

"Why are you here?" He asked. You then thought, 'He's pretty hot' Then you decided to speak up. "My friends went into this church, And I just want to find them" You said

He looked at you suspiciously. "Alright, lets go find them. I hope they didn't go through the portal.." He said. "You hope what?" You didn't hear the last part.

"N-nothing, Lets just find them" He then walked to one of the rooms. "Okay.." You then followed him.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short, I had no Ideas. I hope you are enjoying this!