.11.

As you walked back home with selever, You saw a familiar looking figure. They had blue hair pink eyes and a big wide smile.

"Y/n! It's me sky!" Sky waved to you. You smiled at sky. Sky was your friend in a convention named "Anime con" You haven't seen her since then.

You ran over to sky and hugged her. "Sky! Its been so long! How are you here?" You ask her. She blushes and looks over to the blue haired midget.

You looked confused. "Uh, You're here for him?" You look at sky with a concered look. "He's everything I could dream of.." She said.

Selever looked at sky. "Hey, You like that kid?" He asked. Sky nodded and continues to look at boyfriend. "Hey sky, we have to go now" You said.

"Alright! See you soon y/n!" She said as you walked off with selever. "Hey selever, Since you seen some of my friends already.. I want to meet some of yours" You said.

Selever looked surpised and happy. "Well, If you can handle my friends" he chuckled. Then you see another figure, but this time it's taller than all your friends.

"Hey is that your fri-" after that. Everything blacked out. You woke up in an abandoned mansion, tied on to a chair. "I finally did it..." the figure looked at you.

You gasped, looking at the figure who has a lemoned shaped head and bloody mouth. "...Now tell me, How did you get that power of yours..?" He said getting closer to your face.

'Power? What does this thing mean?!' You thought to yourself. "The power you have.. It's amazing.. You can create a whole new world.. with only a few energy wasted.." they kept rambling on.

You shruged. You didn't know what they were talking about. "Why do y-you need me here..?" You asked. He looked at you, laughing. "I'll eat you and consume your power." You cried a little. "Stay right there, cause you'll be here a while." It said.