.9.

Look who is back people! Sorry for being dead these past few months-
Anyways I'll bring you.. chapter 9!
------------

As you walk home with rasazy and selever, You notice a figure that you are very familiar with. Then you see, kapi.

"Kapi!" You scream. Kapi looks back at you. "Oh hey Y/n! Nice to see you!" He said. You smile at the fluffy cat.

Kapi looks at selever and rasazy. "Are these your friends?" He asked you. You look at selever and rasazy, nodding as you look back at the cat.

He smiled. "Well then, Hi there. Im kapi!" He put his hand out to selever and rasazy. Rasazy just looked at the hand while selever just smiled.

"Selever, this is my sister rasazy" Selever said. They both smiled at each other. "What is your relationship with y/n?" Selever asked. Kapi chuckled.

He put his hand on your shoulder. "I was their boyfriend" Kapi said. You facepalmed. Thinking that kapi would never tell anyone that you dated him.

Selever froze. He looked a little jealous. "What even happened between you?" Rasazy asked. "Uh.. well.. We decided we should be friends instead!" You laughed nervously.

"Well, I have to go now. See you later
N/n!" Kapi said as he walked away. You blushed with the nickname he gave you. Selever looked at you.

"Hey.. Do you still like him?" Selever asked. Your eyes were wide, with a small tint of blush on your face. "Kapi..? No..! ...well maybe.." You said.

He looked jealous. "Hey don't leave!" Rasazy screamed as she followed the dog. "We better help her" You said. He sighed and nodded. "Last one to get there is a stupid B*tch!" He said as he ran off.

You smirked, As you ran towards them. A figure in the alley way spied on you, Waiting for the right moment to get to you.

The figure had a lemon shaped head, Red eyes and black body. He had a desire to capture you for a reason that no one else knows yet.

"Just you wait. I'll get you..."

"..And your power."
-------------
Okay so im SO sorry for not updating this story for a while (school and discord dragged me in)

But dont worry, Im back and ill update more!

See you in the next chapter!