.2.

3rd person's POV

You walked with selever, trying to find your friends. While trying to find them, You stumble across a room. "Nene, Darnell- GUYS!?" You look in shock as you see Nene and Darnell hanging for their lives.

"Sh*t." Selever said. He then rushed over and saved the two of them. "Ok, who's idea was to go into this room?" Selever asked. 

They both sat silently. "It legit has a 'DO NOT ENTER' sign." Nene decided to speak up. "It was darnell" She pointed at him.

"Fine it was me" He stood up, "But come one, who isn't tempted to go inside a room like this?" He nudged Selever on the elbow.

He looked pissed. "I'm just glad you guys are ok..!" You hugged them. "Hey, I haven't got your name! Mine is Y/n, And these are Nene and Darnell!" You said.

"Selever" He said. "Well, I gotta go. I'm not done rap battling a blue haired kid" He flies off. You then walked out of the church with your friends.

Nene then nudged you and smirked. "Wasn't that guy cute?" She said. You blush. "No! He is just a new friend..!" You brushed it off.

"Sure, sure" She then holds out her phone. 'What if she is right? I mean I haven't known him that well yet so..' Darnell waves his hand. "Earth to Y/n!!" He said.

"huh?!" You then looked at Darnell and Nene. "Me and Nene are going on our date tonight, are you sure you're going home on your own?" (I ship Nene x Darnell so what?) You nod.

While they were going on their date, you went through the ally way and saw two figures. "Hey pretty girl, Wanna go out with us?" The creepy man asked. 

"N-no.. Thanks though." You tried to walk away but they pinned you to the wall. "Oh come on!" They made you sleep with a syringe. 

"Lets get out of here before the cops get us-" Before he was about to finish, Selever kicked him. They dropped you and ran off. 

'They are resting.. I should probably take them home" He flies home. "Brother, who is that?" Rasazy, his sister asked. "Just a Friend" He said.