.12.

".. Goddammit" you said as you breathe heavily after that. You looked around the room, trying to look for a way out. But there's no use.

You saw light coming out of a window, desperate to get out; You shimmied to the window. People walking outside, since it's Halloween.

You screamed for help, but no one could hear you. "Help! I'm stuck here..!" You cried and cried, hoping for something or someone to hear your struggles.

Selever POV

I woke up, looking around for them. But they are no where in sight. "...Y/n,?! Where are you?!" I screamed. Running around looking for them. But I couldn't.

I remember seeing a figure who had a lemon shaped head. A figure that I've saw before. I run towards my home, looking at my family.

"Selever dear, where have you been?" My mom asked me. "..Y/n, they're not anywhere...!" I screamed at them. They looked worried and scared.

We all ran outside, trying to find them. 'where are you..? .. ' I thought. But I knew he could've kept them away from me. He was the reason.

3rd person POV

It's been months. Searching for you was a struggle for everyone. You've been starving for a while and you couldn't move anymore. "Ahah. You're still alive." That demon looked at you.

You couldn't communicate. You could only make a straight face. "Guess what, only a few more days and you'll be gone." He laughed. You looked at the demon struggling to scream and hit him.

The demon walked out of the room. It couldn't wait for you to die. '...What did I do?' you thought. You looked out of the window one last time. Realizing that people have been trying to get you out.

"Let them out!" Someone said, "They don't deserve this!" Someone else said. Your tears have been flowing down your face like a river. Finally, a chance to be free.

But then, you've been decapitated. A black endless void surrounding you. "If you didn't kept quiet,you would've been alive" the last words you heard, before you passed out.