.10.

3rd person's POV

You woke up in your bed. Wondering where have you been last night. "Wait.. how am I here..?" You asked yourself. "Y/n! Its time for breakfast!"

A familiar voice called out your name, tempted to follow it; You went downstairs to check it out. "There you are!" The voice, was your mom.

"Mom..? H-how are you here..? Wait.. you're just and illusion.." You said. She looked confused. "What? What do you mean?" She placed the pancakes on the plate.

You looked at her, she was very real. You cried, you didn't know you would see her again. "Mom.. I'm sorry I left.." You said to her. She cried too. "I was worried.. But until I saw you sleeping outside a church.."

'I was sleeping outside a church..?' You thought to yourself. "You're going back to school today.. I told the principal you went missing.." She told you.

You nodded, You ate breakfast and went to school after that. You looked around you, the students keep staring at you. 'Why are they looking at me?' You thought.

But suddenly you were dragged somewhere, A figure was seen in the alleyway. It was selever. "Y/n, You okay?" He asked. You look at him confused.

"Uh yeah why..?" You asked selever. He smiled very wide. "Y/n.. We are in the canon world.." He said. You looked confused. "Canon world?" You asked in a confused tone.

He laughed. "Y/n.. You're back home.." He said. You looked shocked, Tearing up as you stood back. "I'm home..?" You said. You hugged selever.

He blushed. "Hey, don't we have school?" He said. You blush. "Uh yeah.. heh.." you both went back to school and walked home together.