.5.

3rd person's POV

You look at the door, confused on why selever locked you out. You walked back home, but then a small little boy with his girlfriend walked up to you.

"Beep ba boo? (Where is sarv and ruv?)" He asked. "They're in their house, I was locked out though" You chuckled slightly. "Be ba boop bep! (Lets have a rap battle then!)" 

You giggled. Putting the mic out of your bag. "Alright! Hey.. Uh-" The girl in the red dress giggled. "Velvet!" You smiled. "Velvet, drop the beat!" You said.

(Subscribe to mike geno!)

"Beep boo! (That was fun!)" The boy said. "I haven't got your name" You crouch down below his level and put your hand out. 

He shook it. "Bepy da beep (Josh, Nice to meet you)" You all laughed. Your phone started to ring, It was selever. 'What does he want now..?' You thought.

"Hey Y/n, me and josh are going to a concert! Want to come?" Velvet asked. You look at your phone, Wondering if you should pick it up or not. 

"I need to get this.." You ran somewhere private. You answered it. "What do you want now Selever? How did you even get my number?!" You scream.

He stood silent. "I just want to talk about earlier.." He sounded sad. You sigh. "Alright, but you need to have a good excuse" You ended the call.

"So, is that a yes?" Velvet asked. You sadly shook your head. "Aw boopde ba.. (Aw man.. I wanted to be with a new friend..)" You pat his head. "Maybe next time josh" You exchanged numbers with them and ran off.

You then received a text from selever. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DemonGuy: Lets meet tonight, in the park..

HumanPerson: What time? If it's a waste of time I'm not forgiving you

DemonGuy:9 pm sharp

HumanPerson: Are you joking? The park is gonna close!

DemonGuy: Just be there

HumanPerson: WAIT-

DemonGuy is offline
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh; Putting your phone in your pocket. As you went to the park. Selever was sitting on the fountain, waiting for you. 

"I'm here, now why did you shut me out?" You crossed your arms. He looked kind of guilty. "A.. Dream.. Or much rather, a nightmare.." He said.

You look furious. "That's it? A NIGHTMARE?! YOU ARE WASTING SO MUCH OF MY TIME SELEVER!" You scream at him. "N-no! I just-" You pushed him. "Just what? Wanted to manipulate me into a prank?" You turned around.

"I can't believe I actually thought I had a friend who is like me" You walk off. Selever held your arm and pushed you behind the bushes. "WHAT ARE-" He covered your mouth. You peek out and see a night guard checking the area.

You and selever snuck out of the park. "Let me finish b*tch" He said. You sat on the ground, waiting for him to finish. "I, have nightmares.. but not any other types of nightmares.." He looked away. 

You understand him, because you knew exactly what he meant. You hugged him tight. "I'm sorry, I should've listen" He hugged you back. 

"Want to continue that sleep over for tonight?" You asked him. His eyes sparkled bright. "Yes!" He dragged you to his house. You had fun that night, You did a pillow fight with him, Ate snacks and even played pranks on his family. 

Then you went to sleep. Not noticing you were laying on his lap. 'cute' He then slept with you on the floor. 

You woke up the next day and realized that you slept on his lap. You blushed so hard, that you decided to go downstairs. "Hey y/n!" Sarv looked at you. "Want pancakes?" She asked. You nod and ate pancakes with his family.

"Ugh.. Why does it have to be a monday?" Selever groaned as he went dowstairs. "Because brother, That's how the world works." Rasazy said as she sipped her coffee. 'c-coffee?!' You thought.

She looked at you, suspiciously. "Brother, can you tell your partner to stop looking at me and just do something else with you?" She said. You both blush. "WE ARE NOT-" You both said. Selever sighed. 

Dragging you outside. "Wanna sing for a while?" He asked. "You haven't ate breakfast yet dummy" You laughed. He chuckled. "I just want to sing cause I know I can beat you" He smirked. You look at him furiously.

"Game on" You said as you took the mic. 

(Hah this song is the best)

"H-how did you beat me..?" Selever looked tired. "Hah, Just face it! I'm better at singing" You laughed. "Kids, it's time to go to school" You heard Sarvante said. You both got ready and went to school.

You then saw a familiar figure.. It's your ex. 'Well F*ck' You thought

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter looked so rushed and crappy, I had lots of things to do and my brain had writers block so yeah-