.FINALE.

3rd person's pov

You finally got out of the prison you were in. You still have bad memories of that place. "Hey Y/n? Are you alright?" Selever asked.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine.." You stutter. He looked worried, but he thought it was no big deal. "Hey, want to hang out with rasazy and I?" He stood up, holding his hand out.

You looked at his hand, thinking. 'I'm free now. No need to worry..' you took his hand and decided to ask him out, for real.

As you were walking with him, you noticed that you guys were in the park that you guys entered when it was closed about some months ago.

He stopped. You look in confusion and asked: "Uh, where is rasazy?" He rubs the back of his head, blushing at you. "Rasazy.. isn't coming." He said shyly.

You were pretty confused, so you just stood there. "Do you remember when your head got cut off..?" Selever asked in a saddened tone.

You remember. You remembered everything. Those bad memories flooding back to you. It didn't made you happy at all.

Flashback...

Selever bursts into the room, looking at your "dead" body. He froze at the sight, thinking that you were gone already.

"N-NO, PLEASE DONT DO THIS TO ME..!" he screamed. He ran and hugged you. 'T-This can't be happening.. why..' he thought as tears flow down.

You heard his cries, even if you're unconscious. You tried to comfort him, but you can't escape the endless dark void you were in.

You tried to scream his name, but he couldn't hear you. "S-SELEVER.. SELEVER!" You shouted, but no one can hear you. That's when you fell into a deep sleep.

"KAPI CALL AN AMBULANCE!" Selever screamed at Kapi. Kapi called an ambulance and tried to get everyone to calm down.

Selever's tears keep flooding down. "Don't worry.. you'll be okay.." he said. The ambulance came in and they took you away. Leaving selever to cry.

End of flashback...

"I'm guessing you remember.." he said as he looked down. Your frown turned into a smile. "Yeah I do.. but, I remember afterwards." He looked confused, but he remembers too.

Flashback...

"W-WHERE ARE THEY?!" Selever screamed at the doctor, crying as he was held back by his sister and sky. The doctor stood back a little. "They're fine. Though, it may take some time for them to fully recover." The doctor said.

Selever quickly rushed to the room, and he saw them laying on the hospital bed. "Y/n.. you're okay right..?" He stuttered. You woke up and looked at him.

"S-Selever..?" You were about to cry. "Yes! It's me..!" He said, tears coming down again. He hugged you, knowing that you're alright now. "I thought I'll never see you again..!"

He said. You smiled and hugged him back. "Me too.." you stated. After a few weeks in the hospital, you were fully recovered.

End of flashback...

You smiled. "Now you remember." You walked up to him and hugged him. "You know I'll never leave you" you comfort him.

He blushed, and hugged you back. "Hey Y/n.. I have something to tell you.." he said Nervously. You raised an eyebrow at him.

"These past few months have been amazing with you.. and.. I'm grateful that you've been in my life.." he stated. You blush at his flattery. "But.. I don't want to lose you.. so please.."

"Will you be mine?"

—————————————

Hello, I'm the author of this book.
Thank you for reading this little work of mine.
I made this chapter for the people who wanted to know what happens next.
I didn't think it would be popular actually, I thought it would get hate.
But, all good things must come to an end.
thank you once again for trying out my book and Loving it till the end.
I don't know if I'll make a sequel because the creator doesn't like their characters being shipped with other characters.
But, I will make a sequel if I'm allowed to make these types of books.
If you want to contact me, I have a discord: OrchidLikesGamez#5689

One more thing, is it alright to make these types of books? Please give out your opinion.

Once again, thank you! I love you all! I'll see you next time!

~ Orchid✓