.4.

3rd person's POV

You walk away from selever, feeling guilty. 'Maybe I should be his friend..? I mean the only friends I have are Nene, Darnell, and Pico." You ran towards selever.

"Selever! I changed my mind!" You saw selever turning around, blushing. "Y-You did..?" He asked. You nodded with a smile on your face.

He puts his fist up and let out a small 'yes!'. You giggle at his antics. "We should get going" He blushed at embarrassment.

You and selever walked to his house. when he opened the door you saw a girl who looks like selever but a little bit gray. "Is that your sister?" You asked.

He nods. "Hey rasazy, Me and Y/n are going to have a sleep over!" He smiled. "I'm going to the kitchen to make some snacks" He then went to the kitchen.

"So, you're my brother's crush?" She said. "You're brother's what?" You didn't hear the last part because of her voice.

She sighed. "Nothing." She kept on reading her book. You notice the book she is reading is F/B (Favorite book).

"Is that F/b?! That's my favorite book!" You sat next to rasazy. "Y-you like F/b?" She asked. You nodded. You read with rasazy while selever finishes making F/F (favorite food)

-Time skip-

You and selever are already in his room. "Hey, wanna watch F/M?" (Favorite movie, yes I know i'm putting too much of your favorite things) He asked.

"Duh!" You said as you sat next down to selever. You didn't notice that your hand was holding selever's hand. But he did.

You look at selever, Blushing. Then you looked at your hand. "AH! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T-" He laughed. "It's ok, Lets get watching" 

Selever's POV

I watched the movie with y/n. I didn't realize that it was already 12 PM. "Hey y/n-" I then suddenly saw them sleep. 'heh, cute' I thought.

I put them on my bed and I pulled out my sleeping bag. Rasazy walked in "Brother, Dad is home." She said. "Ok, tell him I'm having a sleep over with a friend" 

She nodded and went downstairs. I put the sleeping bag on the floor and slept. I then had a weird dream.

~~~~~~~~~

I was in a black void. The one similar to the void me and rasazy were in. I kept on walking. I didn't know where I was going.

Until, rasazy just appeared. "Rasazy! I'm glad you're-" Before I said anything else, She laughed. Oh dear brother.. You didn't know I was just using you? She said.

"What..?" I froze. Then mom and dad appeared.

You foolish being, I don't know why you are my son. Mom said.

A monster, your mother and I think that. Dad said.

I began to cry, but then y/n was standing there. "Selever? Selever?" She screamed. I ran to her hugging her. "Y/N! YOU LIKE ME.. right..?" I said. 

No, I was just pretending.. What a loser! You don't even know a single lie! Haha! They said.

They were surrounding me. Like I was their prey. 

No one loves you selever.

Selever..

Selever..?

SELEVER!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, seeing y/n hugging me. "Are you ok selever?" I snapped. "Get the f*ck away from me you f*cking b*tch!" I scream.

"W-why..? I thought we were already friends..!" They said. "WELL NOT ANYMORE A*SHOLE!" I leaded them outside and shut the door on them.

"Selever.. Why did you do that?" My mom asked. "That's not good son" Dad sipped his coffee. Rasazy looked sad. "SHUT THE F*CK UP! Y'ALL ARE PRETENDING TO LIKE ME!" 

I screamed and went upstairs, locking my room. 'Why did I do that?' I thought.