06

daniel kim @dongkyu tweeted.

"i'm in charge of cooking? i can finally poison your food then." yang jungwon, 2021

371 likes | 73 retweets

replies:

@hanbinjjang we're on a resort and there's no hospital nearby so please don't do it
@jakey somehow i feel like he's not joking

+++++

jungwon washed the fruits and handed them to geonu. right now, they're at nicholas' resort. basically, they got dragged by hanbin. nicholas' friends are also with them, and that includes jungwon's annoying guy named jay.

he was with jay, ni-ki, and sunoo during the whole trip and it was so awkward that he was thinking of getting out of the car and just start walking. it was hell.

"won, did sunoo and ni-ki fight earlier?" taki approached him with a drink in his hand.

jungwon grimaced. "i don't have any idea what happened to them, but the two didn't even talk the whole ride. it was like torture."

"torture? but you were with jay," taki chuckled.

"then that makes it even worse. can you do something about those two? it's bothering me." taki nodded at his statement, giving him a thumbs up.

"how about you and jay? you two need help too?"

he looked at taki with boredom. "really? help me get rid of him then."

"huh? i thought you two were getting along just fine. you even let him give you a ride last time."

"i was just being nice to him." taki raised an eyebrow at him but didn't say anything.

"what are you two whispering about?" taki immediately waved goodbye to jungwon as daniel went closer to them.

"what was that?" daniel asked, looking confused.

jungwon just shrugged as he continued to wash the other fruits.

daniel was still staring at him with doubt. "what are you up to huh?" he poked jungwon's dimple.

"i'm just talking to—will you stop poking my dimple!" he hit daniel's hand but the guy just laughed.

jungwon sighed as he felt his heartbeat skipping again. it's still there. i still have feelings for him.