09

"you sure you didn't forget anything?" jay asked jungwon one more time.

jungwon fastened his seatbelt and nodded. "yeah, i think so. i brought what hanbin hyung texted me this morning."

"okay, let's go then." jay turned the car on and started driving.

jungwon made himself busy by checking the materials at the backseat. carnival week will start today and hanbin just assigned him to buy tons of art materials for their booth. this is why i hate carnival week.

"did you eat breakfast on your dorm?" jay asked.

he fixed his hair while looking at the side mirror. "nope, but daniel probably bought me something at the cafeteria so it's fine."

"oh. okay," jay glanced at the boy before focusing his eyes on the road. "can i stop by your booth later?"

jungwon grunted. "you can, but please don't do it. our booth's boring anyways."

"hmm, i'll try not to. let's date after you finish your shift at your booth."

his eyes widened a little when he heard what jay has said. why does he sound so confident when he's literally asking me out on a date?!

"whatever."

"that's a yes right?" jay asked.

"does that sound like a yes to you?"

"according to my understanding of your vocabulary, that means yes." jay winked at him and laughed.

it's okay jungwon, you're not falling for his tricks. you're not falling.

+++++++

《 jungwon and the extras 》

hanbinjjang:
wonieee
did you bring all the materials inside the lab?

wonnie:
i already did hyung

hanbinjjang:
thank you woni 🥰

geonuyah:
oh and jay also carried the materials all the way here hyung

hanbinjjang:
he did? aw that's so kind of him
tell him i said thanks won

wonnie:
sure hyunggg

jakey:
oh to be loved by park jongseong

geonuyah:
you wish that was you huh

wonnie:
shut it morons

dongkyu:
won wru??
jungwonnnn

jakey:
he's at the booth with me
and he just left lol
do you need smth?

sunooshi:
has anyone seen where the hell did we put our glue sticks?

geonuyah:
it's on the storage room

dongkyu:
i have smth to tell him
@wonnie pls respond, this is an emergency

wonnie:
are you dying?
anyways
i'm on the parking lot

dongkyu:
no i'm not dying but i have to tell u smth
i'm going there