07

"psst, where were you last night? you weren't in the cabin—did you even sleep?" sunoo latched onto jungwon's arm as he went to put his bag inside the van.

he groaned as he felt his head pounding. he regrets how he stayed and watched the sunrise with jay. now he's got a headache and he just wants to go home and sleep.

"no, i haven't gotten any sleep at all. so shut up and let me have my peace," he went to sit on the passenger seat of the van.

sunoo quietly followed and sat on the seat behind him. jungwon closed his eyes and tried to sleep. minutes later, he felt someone moved beside him.

when jungwon opened his eyes, he saw jay trying to put his coat over him. the guy smiled apologetically.

"did i wake you up? sorry, i was trying to put this in case you get cold."

jungwon shook his head. "no, it's okay. thanks." he accepted the coat and put it on his lap.

"and put your seatbelt, boba. we're gonna leave in a few," he nodded and followed jay's order. he looked behind him to check on sunoo but instead, he caught ni-ki staring at his friend who is sound asleep.

i didn't see anything. jungwon avoided ni-ki's eyes and went to sleep again.

++++++++

yang 👿 @wonnie tweeted.

me waking up 30 minutes later and seeing the two people in the backseat practically leaning on each other while sleeping 👁️👁️

283 likes | 46 retweets

replies:

@takoyaki send me a picture 🙇🏻‍♂️
@geonuyah wait what? ***** and **** ??!!! WTF WHAT IS HAPPENING
@jakey the tea is piping hot y'all

++++++

[ danbear ]

danbear:
wonnn
can i stay at your dorm tonight?
i'm bored

jungwon:
mf stop treating my dorm like some hotel
no
sleep at your place

danbear:
please????
promise i won't bother you

jungwon:
wtvr
as if i have a choice

+++++++

"hey, you can drop me here." jungwon pointed at the gate of their dorm. jay already dropped ni-ki and sunoo to their respective homes and he was the only one left.