20

baby g @geonuyah tweeted.

give me one dot and i'll dm my crush 🤩

726 likes | 14 retweets

replies:

@geonuyah .
↪@sunooshi did y'all see what this mf just did
↪@jakey sighs bestie do u need help
↪@wonnie i just know that he really needs to touch some grass atp
↪@geonuyah get on my level 😜

++++++

"when i tell you i nearly screamed my ass off," geonu muttered while while fixing his hair.

their last morning class just ended and the three of them are the ones in charge to clean the room.

"please, your dorm is not haunted. the ghost would be annoyed just by looking at you," daniel replied as he wipe the writings off the white board.

"bitch i dare you to sleep there then. i told y'all there are weird noises! i really need to change dorms," geonu looked at jungwon and smiled. "do you still have an extra room on yours?"

he grunted and shook his head. "nope, and don't even bother to try and check." he continued to wipe the windows.

geonu stomped his foot. "but i haven't gotten a nice sleep since yesterday. look at these dark circles under my eyes." he went closer to daniel and pointed at his face, but the boy just ignored him.

jungwon put the rags inside the broom box after he finished cleaning the windows.

"maybe you just need something to make it go away. like a charm, or try to change the arrangement of your furnitures. feng shui, you know that?" he said as he packed his things.

"since when did you become chinese?" geonu asked with curiosity. he just sighed and didn't bother answering it anymore.

he felt his phone vibrated. he knew who that was so he didn't bother checking it.

"i'm gonna head first. you guys have lunch without me. bye!" jungwon grabbed his backpack and waved goodbye to his friends.

+++++++++

park j @jongseong tweeted.

noooo he's mad cause he can't eat sweets 😔 a whole baby 😭😭