23

"can you guys hurry the fuck up?" jungwon groaned as he pick up his phone.

jay has been texting him that they're already at youngbin's house. on the other hand, he's stuck with his friends who couldn't decide what to wear on a party.

the two were suppose to come together but geonu insisted that jungwon should join them instead because "apes are stronger together," he said.

"geonu, you're the only one who came from the lineage of monkeys. we don't support charles darwin in here." jake immediately disagreed.

"charles who? is that your ex?"

"you stupid fuck—"

sunoo stood up and grabbed daniel's car keys. "that's it. if you guys don't hurry up, me and wonie will leave you here."

"hey! that's my keys!" daniel reacted quickly.

jungwon followed suit, grabbing his coat. he also snatched the keys from sunoo's hand. "yeah, but i'll be the one driving because i don't wanna meet st. peter yet."

geonu rolled his eyes. "fine! let's go before i change my outfit again."

they finally got out of his dorm and headed on daniel's car. sunoo rode shotgun while jungwon, jake, and geonu are at the backseat.

"how about hanbin hyung? is he not coming?" jake asked as he fastens his seatbelt.

jungwon handed daniel his car key. "hey, your seatbelt." he whispered, and his friend just nodded.

"i think he's already there with his boyfriend." sunoo mumbled, eyes fixated on his phone.

"who's his boyfriend again?" jake asked.

"kei hyung."

"nicholas."

jungwon raised an eyebrow when his friends said a different name at the same time.

"huh? it's nicholas? i thought it's kei hyung," sunoo shrugged.

"what do you mean? isn't it nicholas?" geonu asked back.

jungwon sighed. this is what happens when you're friends with them.

+++++++++++

always popping @takoyaki tweeted.

@sunooshi can u pls come here faster bc this boy looks bored af lmao he's not even talking to anyone 😑

726 likes | 5 retweets

replies: