[Chapter 31]

Nothing

Nothing.

I feel... nothing. 

I have no idea how long it has been since I've been kidnapped by Elijah. I can't see what's going on in the outside world, all I see every day is a dark room with a single light bulb above me, flickering from time to time. I feel helpless, and it wasn't that kind of helpless like how Eliza felt. No... I feel helpless as if no one can help me. 

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard the door creaking open. 

There he was again. 

Elijah

"Good Morning sleepy head~," he said in a childlike tone. 

"Aww, no good morning for me? That's so rude of you Joshie," he smirked as he grabbed a handful of my hair and lifted my head to look at his eyes. 

"Don't make me repeat myself, where's my good morning?" I stayed in silence. 

BANG.

He then slammed my head into the cold and hard wall then let go of me, making me fall to the ground. 

"I tried to be nice with you Joshie, but all you want to do is be a little bitch." I whimpered in fear and tried to crawl away from him until I reached the corner of the room. I had nowhere to go... Elijah crouched down to my level then proceeded to grab my jaw harshly. Forcing me to stare at his cold eyes. 

"Listen here little one, if you want to live then I suggest that you should stop being a little bitch and do as I say."

He let me go then handed me a piece of bread with a bottle of water. 

"Here's your breakfast, and I'll be back later for your lunch." 

He got up and then left the room. 

I cried as I ate a small piece of the bread that he handed me. I really wish that Clayton, my sister, or someone could come and rescue me from this hell hole soon. 

Or they might have just forgotten about me...

3 days... It's been 3 days since Josh was gone. 

Every second the time passes by makes me feel more worried and anxious for him. Words spread like wildfire, now almost the entire school and town know about what happened to Josh. We tried everything we can, we called the police, hung up a few posters, anything that we could do to try and find him. Even his parents are back in town. The police said they were doing the best they could to try and find him. 

But it's been 3 days. 3 fucking days and still no sign of him? 

"You alright?" Jenna came over and sat at my table. 

"I'm fine," I replied, 

"No you're not, you're literally emanating depressive energy right now." 

"Shut up." 

"Clay," she grabs my hand. "I know it's hard for you right now, it's hard for me and everyone else too, but you gotta believe that things will get better soon, alright? We'll find him." 

 "Alright," I sighed while continue sipping on my drink. 

Soon, Steven, Marla, and Maddison have joined our table. They expressed how sorry they were about the situation. I just nodded and continued my drink. But then, there was a burst of loud laughter through the entire cafeteria. I mean, who else would it be? 

Of course, it's Stefani. 

She walked into the cafeteria with her little clique and sat down on one of the tables, giggling on some gossip. The entire school was feeling very down because of the situation, oh, but not for her group, it doesn't seem like it's bothering them at all. 

I was still drowning in my thoughts.

But then it clicked. I took out my phone and opened the Messages app. 

✨✨✨

It was after school and I'm currently waiting at the back of the school, leaning against the wall. 

Then, I heard the door open. There she was. 

"Well, well, well, it seems like the famous Clayton Jones just texted me to meet her at the back of the school." she fixed her hair.

"So, what is it that you want, huh? Ooh! Wait, don't say anything, I know, you want to get back with me, don't you?" 

"Ah, you figured it out." I chuckled. 

"Well, you are pretty easy to figure out." she giggled. I walked closer to her then leaned down and whispered in her ear. 

"Where the fuck did you hide Josh.

"What?" her eyes widened. 

"You heard me, I asked you, where did you hide Josh?" 

"Haha! You must be out of your mind Clayton, you think that I would kidnap Josh? Hah! Grow up!" she was about to leave then I manage to grab her hair. 

"Ow! Let go of my hair Clay I just got these done!" 

"Oh really? Then what a shame I'll have to ruin it. Unless you tell me where the hell he is." 

"Ow ow ow! Fine! I'll tell you where he is!" 

I then let go of her hair. 

"He's at the abandoned houses just right outside of town!"

"So you did fucking kidnap him." 

"Yeah! And so what!?" 

"Why the hell did you do that." 

"I was fucking jealous! Okay! I'm jealous that little nerd could get you and not me! I am literally the hottest person in this entire school and you decide to choose that bitch instead of me! So that's why I hired someone to kidnap him!" 

"Who is that person?" 

"Who else dumbass?" 

Elijah. Of course. 

"You won't get away with this, Stef." 

"Well, you can't do anything about it, you have no evidence." she giggled. 

Fuck.

✨✨✨

Heyyy!!! I am back!! Here's the latest chapter for you guys!! Things are getting intense, isn't it? Hehe. Well, I hope you guys really enjoyed this chapter. I will see you all soon in the next chapter! 💜 

- Nugget